Chapter 2 - Visit

ClassRep: Morning everyone!

Pinky: Morning!

Phonecharger: Sup everyone

MakeMe: Shut up, I'm not going to class.

Ineedsleep: Yes you are.

MakeMe: Check my name bitch

Ineedsleep: I'm coming to get you.

MakeMe: You'll never catch me alive!

Friend???: Is this daily?

TheRock:Hey M!

TheRock: Ya pretty much.

Pinky: Shouldn't you be in school M?

Friend???: Online classes

Phonecharger: Lucky.

ClassRep: We must get to school! Everyone off their phones!

DIE: DOn't tell me what to do four eyes!

Pinky: See ya M!

Friend???: See ya!

Izuku Pov

Perfect. I grab my drak green hoodi enad black ripped jeans. I also grab my staff and strap it to my back and put in the red contacts. I grab my mask and head over to the bar.

"Kurogiri. I need a portal to U. A class on 1-A's room."

Crusty spins around, scratcing at him neck.

"Where are you going."

"To pay an old friend a visit." I say, right before I step through the gate. I appear at the back of the classroom and take a seat in Bakugo's desk. No one was here yet so I hop on my phone waiting. Kids start coming in, some glancing at me others acting like I wasn't even there. I watch as Katsuki storms in and up to his desk.

"What're you doing in my seat you extra?!"

I smile. "Hello Kacchan."

Bakugo Pov

"Hello Kacchan."

I starre at the boy in horror. Only one person has ever called me that. I slap my hand on the desk.

"Who're you extra?!" I growl.

The boy chuckles and stands up. Keeping his head low.

"You don't remeber me kacchan? Oh right, why you remember a DEKU like me?"

My breath hitches. No he died. I keep my composure, I can't act weak, not here not now.

"He died! Your not him!" I growl. He laughs in my face.

"Bakugo? Do you know this person?" shitty hair asks me.

"STAY OUT OF IT EXTRA!" I yell. I was panicing and he knew it. This bastard.

"You can be in denial all you want Bakugo but deep down you know it's me. But your ego won't let you accept it." he says as he passes by me. He goes over to the window and open. He climbs of the ledge and hops out the window. Pinky starts screaming and runs over to the window. After she looked she says that he's gone. 

That can't be Deku