Chapter 7

Izuku Pov

"I'm bbbbooooorrrrreeeeeddddd." I say to myself.

Ya know what, I'm going to go bug Shinso(How to spend today. Annoying a friend). I get up and put on some ripped jeans and a hoodie and head out of my hideout. I sneak to Shinso's side of the dorm.

Hmmmm how to get his attention.

I spot some rocks and smile, time to see if this works..

Shinso Pov

Tok.

I look up from my phone confused. What was that?

Tok. Tok.

I look over at the balcony and sigh. I stand up and watch as more pebbles are thrown. I look out the window to see Izuku. I open the door to dodge a rock. I glare down at him. He smiles and shrugs.

"What're you doing here?"

He shrugs again, "Bored."

I sigh and motion for him to get up here. He unclipps something from the side of his pants. Oh, a grappler gun. I head back into my room as he pulls himself up.

"What if someone spots me?" he questions with the cutest worried face ever. I look away blushing.

"They won't. It's the weekend people know to leave me alone." I mumble. I glance over and cover my eyes. Ugh, that smile, to bright. I sit down with my back up against my bed. He casually walks up and plops down into my lap facing me.

I turn as red as kirishima's hair. He giggles and bury's his head into my shoulder. I shake my  head, bringing me back to reality. He may be a villain, but this villain is mine.

I growl and I feel his shudder under me. I smile. Perfect. He looks up at me with those unbearable puppy eyes.

"Cuddles?"

I look at him for a moment, I could feel my self slightly melting. I shake my head.

'No Shinso! Your the top, do something!'

I sigh and he takes that as a yes. He squeals and hops off me. I growl and he stops in his tracks. How is this boy a villain?

"Did I say you could get up?" I growl.

He shrinks back"N-no."

"Then get back here."

He walks back over with his head down and sits in my lap. He wraps his arms around me and I grip his waist as I stand up. I go over to my beanbag and plop down. 

"Wanna watch something?" I ask him 

"Haikyu!"

He turns around so he could see the TV and about after an episode he was squerming around. I moves again and I groan. I grab his waist, holding him in place.

"If you don't stop, you'll have a punishment."I whisper in his ear. He squeals and stops and just snuggles into my chest. 5 minutes late he's asleep. Time for my own sleep. He can go home tomorrow.....