CHAPTER 10

And Harry came bragging in the room while saying, "I did it." He and Uma fell into conversation as I stayed quiet. I and Harry used to be super close to each other, well, before he r**ed me. Harry had eaten some black expired barries, making him hallucinate or something. He thought I was Uma, so he didn't take no for an answer. He claims that he didn't remember what happened after he was better but by the way he doesn't look me in the eyes anymore, I think he remembers. "'Ey Y/N." I looked up at Harry. Still no eye contact, "Hey Harry." He smiled wide and held out his hand. He stopped hugging after what happened. I shook his hand and me, him, and Uma continued talking for hours. At one clock in the morning, Harry and Uma were both asleep on the bed while I sat on the floor with my dairy in my hand. I decided to draw Chad in there first.

On the back of it, I wrote about him bullying me with his little posse. By the time I was done, it was two and I decided to get some sleep before tomorrow.

The next morning I woke up at ten a-clock; I realized that I was the only one in the room and on the bed. I stretched my muscles, walked out of the room, went up to the deck, and saw Uma ordering her pirates to clean the ship. Once Uma spotted me, she jogged over to where I was standing. "Hey, sleeping beauty." "Oh shut up." She laughs and throws her arm around my shoulder as we walk towards the chip shop. "I gotta try to head back tomorrow night," I sighed, "I miss hanging out with you." "I don't." I stopped walking and turned around to face her, "What?" "I don't miss you being here. Yeah, I miss us having fun but I don't miss having to clean you up or hide you in my room while you recover from being thrown off the balcony/roof. I hate seeing you hurt. Even though you get hurt there too, it's way less in Auradon than it is here; I miss you but I think you should stay in Auradon." I can tell that Uma wants to cry or hug me or both, "I know. I just hate it, everywhere," I whispered trying to keep from crying in case someone sees us, "I hate being abused but I'm bullied everywhere I go. I might as well stay in the same place my best friend is." Now it was Umas' turn to sigh. "We both know that the other 4 and your girlfriend need you just as much as I do. If you won't stay in Auradon for them...then do it for me." She checked to make sure no one was around and quickly hugged me. "Ok."

We spent the next 12 hours running her mom's shop, practicing sword fighting, and just hanging out. At about two am, I decided that it was time to start heading home. "I'm gonna miss you," I say to Uma one last time. She chuckles, "I'm gonna miss you too." I grab my dairy and head to where I hide my bike. "Y/N wait!" I turned around to see Harry running towards me. "Y-yeah." "I'm sorry," Is all he says before he hugs me and runs off. I smile to myself and continue walking toward my bike. Once I had everything I needed I walked to a secluded part of the island, praying that I would be able to go back to Auradon. "Noble stead, proud and fair, you shell take me anywhere," I whispered again. I revered up my bike and rammed into the barrier, I was surprised to see that I made it threw on the first try. Looking back I can see Uma waving at me.

When I hit land, I drove straight to Audrey's house as I promised I would days ago. I was going to knock until I remembered that it was two in the morning. So instead I climbed up to her balcony and went to sleep on the hammock.

I woke back up when I heard a thud. I jumped out of the hammock and walked into Audrey's room, "Audrey? Are you okay?" I saw Audrey quickly jump up and turn around, "Y/N?" I nodded my head and she ran into my arms. "I thought you were coming back this afternoon?" "Well, I came back early to surprise you." "Wait," She took a step back, "how did you get here?" "Oh, I came back at two am but decided not to wake you up so I slept in the hammock on the balcony." She punched me in the arm. "Ow! what was that for?" "For sleeping outside and not telling me you were back." "I Sowwy," I spoke with puppy dog eyes. Audrey awwed and pulled me back into a hug. *Knock Knock* "It's grammy." "Hide." Even though Audrey came out to her family after she kissed me, her grandmother still hated the fact that she was dating a villain kid instead of a prince like Ben or Chad. Audrey tells me that she's over Ben and would never love anyone other than me, but I have my doubts sometimes. "Good morning grammy!" Audrey continues to talk to her grandmother for 5 more minutes. Once I heard the door close and Audrey sigh, I came out of the closet (😏). "You gotta go before she comes back," Audrey whispered sadly. I frowned playfully, "I know. I have to miss you all over again." "Your gonna see me in an hour," she laughs. "That's too long." Audrey shakes her head and kisses me. I slowly pull away from her and go back out the window. I climbed back on my bike and headed to the dorms. I kinda wanted to look in my dairy again. I don't know why but looking at it makes me feel better