You're no real villain

New recruits have arrived! Finally, the villains got a new wave of faces, and this time if was more than the heroes. Seven Villains and three heroes. A week passed for them to settle in, which Starla passed along the new information to Riley as always. Things took a downward spiral after that week, however, one of these new recruits being very... abrasive. She did not fault any of the new people alongside her, it takes a bot go settle in.
          Owen was trying to find his place, looking for somewhere in the pecking order of the higher ranked villains to squeeze into. Ace was doing similar but to a lesser extent, also trying to get Kanna to open up more to a team dynamic, while she was more of a loner. Callum was absolutely clueless about earthly customs, still trying to get the ropes of earth. Hunter was trying to establish connections, and Eden... was loosing his mind. Mesmira was having none of it.

        "How do you all call yourselves real villains when you've done nothing to earn that title!?" Mesmira shouted in the commons, fed up with the trivialities of life there. "A whole week, sure we've been settling in, but absolutely nothing on your end!? You don't cause chaos in the city at all, even any petty low life tasks!?"
         "Mesmira, please-" Aon attrmpted to quail his elder sister.
          "No! All you guys do us suck faces and hang out with the heroes! For god's sake, some of you even date them! What a conflict of interest! You cant kill or fight if you're in love with one! We've got a counter in the corner right there, Eden is loosing his mind over there crying out to kill, and yet we've done nothing! If he's mentally sound that means we do shit, but since he's not, that tells you how long its been!"
       "Kill... kill... kill..."
        "SEE!?" She dramatically motioned. "Loosing his shit! Now, i propose you either leave if you're gunna date a hero, or cut it off since its preventing us from doing anything! We meed to as Eden is very prominently pointing out, kill heroes! Fight! Do something! You've all grown soft to them, where is the vigilantes i came here to join!? Hm!?"
       "Well, i guess thats my cue." Starla got up.
        "Where are you going?..." Aria asked, concerned.
       "You know very well I'm not an actual villain, if this is where the line is being drawn, i guess i must hit the road" she shrugged
          "You cannot seriously think you're capable of calling the shots!" Ben glared at her
     "Watch me" she snarled, and ben collapsed
      "What did YOU just DO!?" Enchanted caught him.
       "His mind has been paralyzed temporarily. He'll wake back up in a few hours... you want me to prove my point on a telepath who can put up a fight?" She laughed and looked to Aon.
        "Thats enough" Thomas glared at her. "You've made your point, what could you possibly expect of us?"
          "Either Join a new Villain resurgence or hit the road"