3

During the mission to Europa, the group managed to Knock our Bailey, But by doing so, something rather unexpected happened. Similar to mystique, he or she shifted into a different form. Instead, Bailey now had Brown hair, with a long thin braid going down his or her back. He or she wore a black jacket with the sleeves rolled up, light grey gloves, light pale colored ripped jeans, blue sneakers, blue earrings and a blue and white headband- which didn't help with the car trying to figure out if they where a man or women. The blindfold and mask where still left on, being actual blogging pieces Bailey owned. Gemma went over and removed them, revealing a bunch of light scars all over their face, and brown eyes. She retrieved the stolen stones and gave them back to Nicole, and the other to Adam since carol was out cold.
Lynx brought the group back to earth, along with Bailey, who was not placed in containment for questioning. Obviously the boys wouldn't leave the kidnapped girls alone, nor would their siblings, especially Meredith freaking out over Shyla- but then again, she always is like that.
Castillia kept an eye on Bailey, who soon awoke. Lynx was keeping an eye on him or her, trying to figure out what they where.