Third Gen: Eerie Peace

Time has passed. A lot of time, actually. Many settled down, got married, had children, ascended to thrones, and inherited businesses or roles. Some faced challenges, other recovered from pain and created happy lives for themselves. One thing is for certain, over a decade, close to two now, or purely peace? What is lurking in the shadows...

             None of the kids seem to be villains, which is odd considering there was a pretty even split back in the day among the parents. Maybe it's due to them being more involved in their lives? Who knows. But one thing is for certain- this may not last for long. At this point in time, the parents and their kids have gathered back at the tower again, wanting the kids to mingle. The. Parents recognized living purely at the tower wasnt a great influence on them, they weren't as close to their parents and families as the once where. The villains old base has been empty for years, someone is bound to take it as a hide out...

             Ben pulled Will aside during, warning him he believes he saw there father, but can5 be too sure if he real,y ran across him. He was nothing but stressed about that. Jackson was on edge like he tended to be lately, believing his father may have found a way to escape the battle realm. He was worried for his own kids, since his father would go after them, or even Valeri, first. Mona, Jayne & Donovan where still irked after the recent Hydra ambush earlier in the year, since Donovan and Zach are still prime targets for them. Carol was getting stressed as well, believing that they could be next. Tommy and Isabella on the other hand had no real reason to fret, since their primary residence is on the moon, living the high life. Madison always seemed a bit on edge too, but that might just be due to his father always breathing down his neck, putting a bit of a strain on both his family, along with Angelo & Owen's. Their kids are just oblivious too it. Casper kept trying to support Kimora, though day by day nothing in Svartalheim seems to have changed. This is nothi;h compared to what has been plaguing the rest...

             Every night Ocean wakes to nightmares, Kate is getting anxious. She's trying to support both her youngest, and Tesseran from stressing out about his dad. She knows it's only a matter of time, it has to be Ocean's magic giving her visions... but she's being optimistic. She hasn't even told him she might be pregnant again. She afraid of rocking the boat now, especially with how tense things are. She isn't sure how Tesseran plans to bring this to the attention of the rest of the adults in their meeting today, since everyone is just sharing news and plans for moving forward with the kids training. Roman is preparing for his father to retire soon, getting ready to become the next director of shield, being appointed in his father's place once he's done. He's not all too happy about the rumors trickling in from the grapevine about  a hydra resurgence, since over the past twenty-ish years, they had scaled them back.

              While the kids are preoccupied mingling and hanging out, playing, the adults converse.