Class of Chaos

Shield ended up coming down hard on those who wield chaos magic, and abilities that can alter reality. They seem to have become controlling over those who can do such things, and have decided to force them to gain full control of said powers, or face having their powers restricted, like a certain fairy who's been practically locked up in the tower. Zenix was put in charge, since he's the only one confirmed of the group who took full control of his powers... and is actually reliable. While, Castillia was there just to be of any help. Henry, Skye, Elli, Laya, Zen, Zenith, Kate, Rachel, Jason, Riley, and maybe James? Ehere present for these lessons, though slowly they became draining.

    "This is homestly stupid, weve spent almost the entire past week doing this..." Skye whined
     "Then tell shield to get over themselves" Kate rolled her eyes.
      "If only. Instead they threaten us with no kore powers because we have them? I mean, come on, we've been doing only this every, single, damned, day..."
       "Are you suddenly so good you wont have another outburst again?" Zenix gave her a look. "So great now that he wont have one minutes after you do, hm?" He motioned to Jason.
        "Lets be real, they're afraid and want control for a few reasons, our mom decided to get rid of all mutants, their parents have a damn space empire, and their dad wants to use them for their powers. The government just wants us on a leash, too." She crossed her arms.
        "Im done arguing, can we just get back to the lesson?" He sighed.
         "You wanna know why they're really freaked out?" Skye smirked. "Our dad is an otherworld Fey, which are resistant to reality altering abilities. They're afraid our own abilities cant harm us."
        He sighed. "Are you done arguing?... why are you acting like this all of a sudden..."
        "Because this class isn't effective and we should just be doing separate things for our powers?"
        "As your older brother, i set the rules here. Henry may still be older, but he respects me to run the show. So help me god if you want to do separate groups, be my guest, but I'm still in charge."
        "... I just happened to recently find out our certificates got switched and im actually the older Twin" Skye laughed
        Zenix's face dropped. "How?..."
       "Dad fucked up the certificates. Thats why mom never puts him in charge of anything"

Meanwhile, Melanie and Ken are trying to figure out how to entertain their younger half sister, Maggie, who was dropped off for the day.