IzuWeiss lemon (short)

After Weiss confessed to Izuku she felt something inside of her that needs to be resolved and so far she believes that Izumi can take care of it so now she has taken Izuku to her room and she has her room dark as it can be where he doesn't even know where she's at.

Weiss: Izu please turn the lights on.

As he did he turns it on to see Weiss in lingerie.

Weiss: pl-please come and take me Izu

As he got out of his suit he got on the bed and they soon start bumping and grinding on each other and just like with Ruby they gotten started.

Lemon 🍋

As Izuku took off his clothes as he saw Weiss I'm her lingerie he couldn't help but pounce on her as they both start giving each other hickies. As Izuku flips her over as they did a filipino (I believe that's what its called) as they both was close to cumming and they did it after a while. After a whole Weiss saw that she that he is still hard as she knows what to come. Soon after she bends over on her desk as Izuku lined up his cock and put it in as she is squealing over how he is stretching her open. After a while she told him to go ahead and soon he went from treading lightly inside her into going fast last which Weiss was screaming in excitement that she is being stretched opened by her boyfriend as she kept saying more as he kept clapping her cheeks. For everyone else they didn't know that the great Weiss was a screamer as the girls of 1-A and B hearts kept hurting more as if the knife has cut their heart.

End of Lemon

After Izuku and Weiss got done with their session which Momo didn't join due ti her joining the last session with Ruby who was horny to begin with during the time Weiss has enjoyed herself threw and threw and now she expects to have more when she either horny it when it's her wedding day with Izuku. As Class A and B came they tried to get them to forget them so they can switch but little did they know is that they were smart enough to not fight them as they moved them along with their pettiness as they hurt their little feelings which Yang,Momo,Nora took great part in as Nora wanted to break their legs but couldn't due ti the fact she smart enough to not do it but if she did she wouldn't waste no time doing it. Now that Weiss is apart of the harem both Yang and Blake wanted to make their move and now they had to think of a plan.

That's the end of this short chapter sorry to make it seem very short