Childhood friends

I don't want to be afraid
The deeper that I go
It takes my breath away
Soft hearts, electric souls
Heart to heart and eyes to eyes
Is this taboo?

House of Memories - Panic! At The Disco

Whiskey's Point of View

"She's flat and too small. She won't have much work to do" I say yawning. I just want to sleep, my head already hurts because of their bickering. I hope they won't go on like this for the entire five-day trip. Perhaps I should just kill her now, while they are distracted.

"There is a tiny clutch of customers who prefers smaller and violent girls" blondie argues and his lips resist a grin. He's such a stubborn, lying idiot. He's so talented at annoying people that he even manages to get on my nerves. 

From the beginning of this conversation he has been proposing this idiocy. How could he even think about employing that snowflake in the houses? She could easily massacre all the workers and clients in a couple of hours. And after the first bloodbath people won't return, they'll be too scared and worried because of the white-heard monster. How could someone normal relax and receive pleasure in her presence? I wouldn't blame them for not coming. An orgasm isn't worth this much.

In addition to the business side, there is also a psychological one to take into account. Kai knows way too well that our girls don't like more feminine and delicate things working with them. They obviously wouldn't like someone who stole their favourite clients. And that human may not have big tits, but she has a pretty and harmonic body. Something all our women envy and would murder for.  Something all our men prefer to hold and caress while pounding in one of the tight holes. It'll be a mess having her there. Even though Kai understands that, he keeps wasting our time. 

All human females have already been assigned to a group. Some will become wives, others will die. Indeed no human is allowed to step in the blossom houses, ever. The snowflake will probably be executed as soon as we arrive home. She will be an example for the others, see what happens when you rebel. Fear is the best weapon against rats. I sigh. It would have been much better if that rabid dog had stabbed her a little more in the duel.

"Do you perhaps want to fuck her? You're the only one that opposes to the easier option" I murmur lazily as I stretch my muscles. I scratch my eyes as I look at him. Blondie grins sharply shaking his head. "It's not only me, my friend. That perv over there keeps sniffing his fingers. He's just a sore loser and can't admit it" he laughs and Valhisei growls. 

"Stop bull-shitting, Kai. The pest deserves nothing other than burning in hell" he barks as his silver-white skin gets pinker and pinker. Anger boils on his skin, it melts like lava. His eyes sharpen as he imagines her screams, her tears and all the meaningless "please, kill me".

The snowflake has to suffer, to eat pain for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This much is clear. And if death is not an option right now because of Kai's temporary whims, then she will face the most brutal condemnation. Whatever punishment we choose, it is going something that will make her crumble and wish to have never been born. That miserable soul will pay for its sins. In a world where justice belongs to the powerful and our mouths speak the rules, she will wait on her knees. Every night she will dream of us and her death. An when the day comes, she will smile and say "thank you" to the hangman.

"The child killed Calysta. There is no chance that I'll just let her work in the houses" Azhimael states coldly. He glares at Kai while speaking. "However, what's worse is that she has wounded  Valh, an A rank. If that child is a danger to one of us, we can't let her work with the human males in the factories. I believe we should send her to a military base... the starved and depraved soldiers are going to take good care of the child" he spits while his pupils dance crazily. A short silence follows his words. Electric shock flows in the air around us.