The speech

[Let tyrants fear. I have always so behaved myself that..] 

[I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman; but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too, and think foul scorn that Parma or Spain, or any prince of Europe, should dare to invade the borders of my realm: to which rather than any dishonour shall grow by me, I myself will take up arms, I myself will be your general, judge, and rewarder of every one of your virtues in the field...]

Queen Elizabeth I, speech to the troops, 1588

Orion's point of view

Blood drips on the floor. The rough fabric burns against the numerous wounds on my skin. My body is too heavy, somehow I can't even rise my hand. It feels impossible. Have I always been so weak? Why are my arms so bulky, so slim and so bothersome? What am I doing here? How did all of this happen?

I've spent years running in fear, whole years hiding and fleeing from the police, my worst nightmare. But here I am, on a spaceship with aliens, suffering and crying because I killed one of them. Who was he anyway, what was his name, why can't I remember? Why am I here? Where am I? My eyes stare at the white walls as the floor beneath me trembles. An earthquake again? No, no, it's not an earthquake, what is it? Why is my skin on fire, why doesn't my body move?

"What a disappointment, she already broke" sighs someone, however he sounds pleased. Why would he be pleased? How could someone enjoy the suffering of others? Oh well, he is human, isn't he? All humans have fun at my misfortune.

"Get up now, child. It's time to see your new home" a foot kicks me a couple of times, urging me to stand up. My confused eyes meet two indago irises. So cold, so merciless, so brutal... Silk's irises. My body freezes, my pupils dilate. 

"You are going to spend the rest of your life spreading those luscious legs of yours for my soldiers. Cum will be your only meal until their cocks will rip you from the inside" he whispered softly. His hands were on my body. Sunset's fingers were inside my body. I bend in a half and vomit blood and saliva. I feel my whole stomach burn and clamp around invisible food. A hand bolts towards me. 

I flinch, but his fingers catch effortlessly the collar of the T-shirt. Silk brings me on my feet, humming under his breath. A sharp smile stretches on his face, a face that is way too similar to Calysta's. The long canines play with the velvet-red bottom lip while he starts walking. My legs refuse to move. I trip and stumble and fall, but he keeps pulling me like a dead weight. I choke and cough, my hands catch his wrist and try to move it, try to help me breath.  

Finally he stops before the door and releases me. I struggle to stay standing, my head spins and my sight blurs. I see black for a very short eternity.

"Kasal du ast" - Did you tell her - blows a melodic voice. Hot breath tickles the wound on my cheek. Goosebumps cover my skin and I jump forward. I gulp loudly. A hand rests on my head, it pets me like a dog. Pet, pet, pet. Good girl, now roll. Fingers comb my hair. They pull at the knots, tearing and tearing strands of colourless hair. My muscles tense impossibly, everything hurts, nothing makes sense anymore. Why don't you end it all? Why don't you free yourself from all this pain?

Silk nods shortly before clicking a small button. The door opens. A whiff of wind  blows through the opening. Fresh air and sweet perfume fill the white walls of the spaceship. And the first thing I see as I look outside are colours. So many colours, such a pleasant smell, a warm and foggy light... it seems paradise. Small spheres float in the soft pink sky, they reflect the colours of the ground below us. It's mesmerising. Is this Calysta's home? Was this his home?