(2)

{Recap}

"Yay im across from you felix!, yep, Hey! Felix don't cause any trouble, i won't !, alright" They both walk into there rooms,felix walks in and almost has a heart attack "These are gonna be some long years in college~"

{Recap over}
________________________

Felix POV:

I was just stuck there infront of the door looking at the guy that was starring at me outside,the tall man turns around and looks at felix with a cigarette in his hand which i though was weird but it smelt good though.

"Hi?"the tall man says, his voice was deep and calming for some reason i liked that feeling the feeling sent chills down my spine but in a soothing way"H-hi" i say, that was really weird to me

Hyunjin POV:

Just a hi?come on hyunjin be more friendly even though im not in the mood though, but this short cute boy was making it hard for me to not be nice and friendly.

He looks so pretty the sun is even shinning on him"Well im hyunjin and you?" i felt so uncomfortable saying that but why?"N-nice to m-meet you h-hyunjin,im f-felix" I can tell he was blushing a lot i can see it from here also am i that handsome?

Felix POV:

He knows im blushing a lot and hyunjin i've never heard anyone named that, its pretty and unique, he then puts the cigarette down and starts to walk up to me my heart was racing so much i felt like passing out cause my heart was beating so much,am i nerves am i jealous oh my gosh i don't even know so many emotions were running through me i didn't know what to do"Nice to meet you Felix" He then grabs my hand and kisses it, his voice was so smooth and deep i almost died right there and his lips and hands were so soft

Hyunjin POV:

After i kissed his hand i just died right there i was so close to him and his hand was smooth and soft i could just kiss it everyday, i think i getting out of my comfort shell and starting to open up, i mean i was always outgoing but i think im opening up more, once i let go of his hand i just look at him in his eyes is eyes are beautiful and i never noticed his freckles....there beautiful"Your freckles are beautiful,i never noticed them even when you walked in and when i seen you outside"

Felix POV:

After he said that i just started blushing, ykw imma be flirty for this wonderful, handsome hyunjin"Ohh you haven't noticed yet?, nope never"Then i just start to lean toward him then backs up, w-wha? I was literally trying to be nice and friendly and flirty, fine then.

I then just close the door and walk away and put my stuff on my bed and unpack and turn my back to face hyunjin

Hyunjin POV:

Was he trying to kiss me or something i actually kinda wanted to kiss him but i don't know what came over me was i not ready i don't really know.

I then walk over to him and look at him.

Nobody's POV:

"Hey i just met you,you can be mad at me already!?, Well guess what! i actually kinda am!, Hey your not stuttering anymore!, Shut up im just not looking at you that's why!, Well try not to stutter while looking at me then,.

I obviously can't do that, you already know and literally like you said i just met you, So?, So i can't do it!." Hyunjin then turns Felix's chin to his face."Now try to, i-i can't, Yes you can sweetheart~"

That was a nice chapter i think but i think felix and hyunjin still need to adjust to each other

(Tiktok:15kstraykids(I do edits and other stuff)
(Words:667)