(6)

{Recap}

i stopped and started to lick the bottom all the way to the top while looking at them, i can tell they want me to put it my mouth now, so i stop and put it in my mouth and slowly start to go up and down.

{Recap over}
______________________

Felix's POV:

I can hear the person slightly moan once i start to speed up,he then grips my hair and it kinda hurt but in a good way"ahh yes!just like that princess"i start to moan while sucking his member,then start to deep throat him.

"hey don't choke yourself"after he said that i start to gag and take the member out of my mouth i look at him and he looks at me with lust eyes,i get up and bend over to get the bunny ears.

Hyunjin's POV:

Oh my god he's good a sucking me off, when he bends over i see that light red pinkish hole from the body suit it wasn't see through on the rest of the suit but i guess just down there its see through and start going crazy wanting to stick my finger or my dick inside there and see him go crazy and fall in love.

He then stands up and turns around"i know you were looking there, you already know i was, was it a pretty pink, it was a beautiful pink, i know it was" He then sits down on my lap facing me"you said you wanted to pull something well here is your chance" I then pull the lace string that was in the back and unzip the body suit and take it off.

His body was beautiful and soft, he then takes my shirt off and starts to grind my thighs"You must wanna ride me huh?, you know i do"

Nobody's POV:

The older then stick two fingers inside the youngers mouth and starts to suck on them.

After a couple of minutes the older then sticks one inside that pink hole of his, the whimpers of the younger where slightly loud"Your tight, im probably very tight, but we can fix that, your gonna finger me?, yeah until your lose, i fine with that daddy, i want you so bad" He starts to go in and out a few times adding another finger every time the younger felt like the olders whole knuckle was in it.

The older then takes is finger out after some minutes and the younger sits up and slides it in his hole and closes his eyes"Mmmm ahh!!, you want it to hurt don't you?, yes fill me up"

The younger then takes it out and sits back on the olders lap and the older opens the draw and picks up a bottle and the first thing that comes to the youngers mind is lube, the older takes the cold liquid and rubs it on his member"Would you like that, yes i would" The younger sits up and slides it back in his hole and bites its lip"Ahhh t-this is gonna Mmm hurt so much but in a Ahhhh"

Once the older member was in the older begins to move up and down a little, the younger the starts to go up and down fast.

Felix was a moaning mess at this point.

The moans and whimpers where all around the room, after some rounds the younger reaches his climax from the fast pace motion.

"I-im gonna c-cum"the younger lightly hits the olders shoulder to tell that he's at his climax"Ahhh s-stop!"Obviously the older didn't hear him and the younger starts to cum and slows down, they both started to breath heavily"you ready?, f-for what?, me to fuck you this time, i mean you were fucking me but i was mostly doing the job but yea im ready"

The older then flips the younger to there back.

After some rounds the older lays down beside the younger both breathing heavy"T-that was w-wonderful, it r-really was, im still kinda shaky though, ha i bet you are"They both shut there eyes and the younger rolls onto the older and they both fall asleep.

Smut over
________________________

I didn't really think this chapter was gonna be long and mostly about hyunlix
(Words:727)