(5)

{Recap}

i feel like i know this voice, smooth deep and calming then i feel there hands playing with the fish net socks i have on then back to my butt"You don't mind if i play around with your costume?, just don't pull anything until i tell you too, i wanna pull something now, well your gonna have to wait mister"I start smiling more and wiggling around on his lap.
{Recap over}
🚨sumt in this chapter🚨
______________________

Nobody's POV:

The younger then leans into the older and starts to kiss him deeply, then the older starts to slide his tongue into his mouth and explores the youngers wet cavern, then they just start to play with each others tongue.

Hyunjin's POV:

🚨

I then break the kiss"Your kissing is wonderful princess, thank you baby, hey you wanna go in my room, this is your house?, my parents but i still have my room, i would love to go in your room".

We then get up and start to head up the stairs when one of my friends ask"ay! Don't leave us, i'll be back in a little" i feel like i know this person cause there hands were very soft and small.

We then walk into my room it was pitch black but there was still some light coming threw.The person then pushes me to the bed and starts to crawl to me, there ass and hips were beautiful in that suit, when they got to me there bunny ears fell off but they obviously didn't care they then were in between my legs and starting to bite there lip and play with the belt i had on.

Felix's POV:

I hope they know what this drunk person wants right now.I then unbuckle the belt and unbutton there pants and slightly pull them down, and there very hard i can just tell cause the way its poking out there boxers, i look up at the person and smile they know what i want so bad right now and its probably because really drunk.

I then uncover there member and there big but i don't really mind though,i begin to rub the tip and i think they were shook by that, i stopped and started to lick the bottom all the way to the top while looking at them, i can tell they want me to put it my mouth now, so i stop and put it in my mouth and slowly start to go up and down.

(Theres still more smut)
(Please if you dont like things like cursing,sex,kissing,or anything like that just go ahead a feel free to leave)

(Words:448)