(3)

{Recap}

"Hey i just met you,you can be mad at me already!?, Well guess what! i actually kinda am!,Hey your not stuttering anymore!, Shut up im just not looking at you that's why!, Well try not to stutter while looking at me then,.

I obviously can't do that, you already know and literally like you said i just met you, So?, So i can't do it!. Hyunjin then turns Felix's chin to his face."Now try to, i-i can't, Yes you can sweetheart~"

{Recap over}
(So were just gonna skip to the next day)
_________________________
(Next day)

Hyunjin's POV:

I see felix up and getting ready for school he was wearing a oversize shirt and baggy pants,i then say bye to him when he walks out.

What he was wearing:(and what Hyunjins gonna wear)

Felix's POV:

Felix's POV:

While i was getting ready and walking out the door i hear hyunjin say bye to me i then just smile.

I walk out and see my sister olivia walking with a two of girls, i walk up to her and tap her shoulder she then turns around"Hi sis, Hi felix, do you mind if i walk with you and your friends to class, No i don't mind, your such a nice sister, am i?, yes....sometimes, whatever c'mon" They then walk to there first class

{There first and second class is over}

"That first class was kinda easy though, Yea it was" They then start to walk to the cafeteria and get there food, felix then see hyunjin with the same group of people but he doesn't really care.

He then follows Olivia to the table she normally sat at with her friends her friends then look at felix and would not stop looking at him he then smiles and introduces his self.

Nobody's POV:

"Hi felix im yeji, im Chaeryeong, sana, sunoo, hi im seungmin, yuna, nice to meet you im aisha, han, minho, and im obviously your sister olivia, Shes totally my sister, i am!, i know i know im just joking!."

He sits down and they all start to talk"Hey im hosting a party at our house since our parents are on a trip to Thailand, Ooo were all going, isn't your brother Hyunjin, yep Hyunjin..isn't he your roommate?, yeah!?, he told me stuff about you, l-like w-what?, ehh he told me not to tell but i not care he said your cute and some other happy lovey dovey stuff, o-oh i didn't think i was cute.., Hey! You are don't say you aren't, you and your sister are like really pretty twins, thanks, so its gonna be a Halloween party wear something scary or something related to Halloween, will there be drinks?, yes han you must like drinking, i can't help it!, i can tell, its gonna be next week since they haven't left yet and halloween is next week so we gonna be partying" Yeji then stands up and starts to sway her hips and act crazy"Yeji sit down" She then sits down a sticks her tongue out at aisha"whatever" Felix starts to giggle.

{Next week}

Yeji's a party girl lol,but theres gonna be a lot happening next chapter(mostly hyunlix getting closer)
(Words:541)