(1)

Introduction
A college student "Lee Felix"Just moved from Australia to Korea with his older sister"Olivia Lee".
While him and his sister walk to the college he sees a group of boys,
"They look like there mean"Felix whispers to olivia,then his eye catches one person looking at felix almost starring at him.
Then he finds out that one person is his roommate
when he asks a person to help him find the desk to get his room key and find the dorm rooms~

Felix sighs bravely walking out of the airport holding his older sisters hand
"Well this is the start of our new life in korea sis, Yep,but i know we will be okay, we have each other since were both in college"She says happily, then they both start walking to the bus stop.

They get on and find a seat, once they sit down Olivia is already asleep on Felix's shoulder from the walking and long plane ride.

He smiles and puts a arm around her.

Once the bus stopped at there college, felix woke up olivia"Are we at the college now?, Yes were here"he says quietly.They get up from there seats and grab there luggage and walk off the bus.

While him and his sister walk to the college he sees a group of boys and there's two girls,"They look like there mean"Felix whispers to olivia,then his eye catches one person looking at felix almost starring at him,he starts to blush uncontrollably he felt a red pinkish tint over his constellation of freckles"Felix..you ok? Your blushing a lot, Oh...um im fine, Mhm you arent fine, Im fine i promise"

The group starts to walk into the tall building (theres more buildings to the college)Felix is still looking at the tall handsome boy when they walk in.

"Felix you ready to go inside now its kinda cold in Korea, Its not even cold sis? Y-yes it i-isss"olivia says shivering"All right cmon"Felix says put his arm around her shoulder and walking inside the school.

Once they walk in their kinda confused on where to go get the keys to there dorm"Imma go ask him he sounds nice and friendly" Felix walks over to the guy"Excuse me" The younger says ,the guy then stops and looks at felix there eyes both light up"Felix!?" Chan says "Channie!?, CHAN!" Felix and Olivia say happily"Felix, Olivia! Its been forever since i've seen you guys!, It really has, i didn't reconize you so i told olivia imma go ask that person,ask me what?, If you could help us find the desk to get our dorms and keys, Oh ok!, Follow me, wait don't you have class?, ill be fine i normally always skip class here and there so i'll be ok" Felix chuckles and they follow chan to the front desk to the dorms.

"Woah will i get lost here?, Nope its not that big of a college so once you start to go to your classes on the other side of the school, maybe i don't know yet, but once you start adjusting to the school you'll be perfectly fine, alright" They walk up to the desk and do everything they need to do and grab there keys and walk to there dorms.

"Yay im across from you felix!, yep, Hey! Felix don't cause any trouble, i won't !, alright" They both walk into there rooms, felix walks in and almost has a heart attack"These are gonna be some long years in college~"

Omg that was a lot,i hopped this was a good beginning (please be a good beginning)so i am doing track and field,and volleyball(im already hurting a lot) so i wont be writing as much on the weekdays and weekends,so just bare with me

(Words:654)