(7)

{Recap}

"T-that was w-wonderful, it r-really was, im still kinda shaky though, hah i bet you are,i-i think i-i l-love y-you a-after that, aww i love you too"They both shut there eyes and the younger rolls onto the older and they both fall asleep.

{Recap over}
______________________

Felix's POV:

I wake up from the bright sun beaming in the window and i noticed im completely naked, and i say to myself what the hell, cause all of last night is just a blur and all i remember right now is me dancing.

i look around and im in some room i don't remember being in, i then look forward and see some man slightly opening there eyes, and they looked like they were fully naked too,how the hell did i get here i ask myself again.

The man then looks at me and gets shocked.

"Felix?,Hyunjin?, i just wanna ask one question....how the hell did i get in here like all of my memory is blurry all i remember is dancing with yuna, good question cause i don't know either, d-don't tell me w-we, oh......, i know we did not sleep with each other!, i don't know felix my minds blurry and i only remember one part and i was just siting down watching someone, who was that someone what were they wearing like do you remember what you did, like i said after that its blank i don't remember shit after that but all i remember is sitting down on my parents couch looking at a person wearing a light pinkish body suit and some white fish net socks and pink bunny ears, t-that was me hyunjin..., well to be honest you were doing your own thing and it was beautiful, hah i know right, but actually did we sleep together?."

Hyunjin then looks around and sees the outfit he was describing and his clothes and clears his throat"Bad news, what! Spit it out, we slept together" I then start to tear up a little.

"Hey don't cry its not really a bad thing and to think about it were just college students you understand all that work we have to do we kinda did need to have some fun, it is b-bad i literally had sex with my r-roommate, ehh yeah, but i d-do understand about t-the work and s-stuff and i think w-we both needed some f-fun, see exactly."

While he said that he was wiping my tears away his hands were soft like the first time we met"So no cry,alright i won't cry, and i just realized there was no covers over me that's why im freezing, oh my gosh, wha-! Im cold, well my body should kinda warm you up, it is but a cold gust of wind just flew past my ass" Hyunjin then starts to laugh"Alright ill put the covers over you" He then puts covers over me and holds me,his warmth feels wonderful.

"Hey something just came to my mind, what was it, after dancing with yuna i seen a tall man walk over to the chair that was infront of me and sat down, that was me then, oh was it a good view of my ass then?, best one, see i told olivia that i didn't really care if people seen my ass, who's olivia?, oh shes my older sister about to graduate from college, ohh you should introduce me to her, i don't mind with that and i also have a younger sister Rachel shes in highschool, did she move her with you, no shes still in Australia, ohh i should have known you came from Australia, how?, you have a accent like really Aussie accent, naur?, see you do!, you sure?, yes im sure, alright"

He then grabs my hand and holds it

"Felix you might not understand this but imma say it in a way you understand,Felix i wanna be with you, your my sunshine in the morning ever since i seen you when you and your sister were just standing there looking at the buildings of the college ive been in love with you, felix your my everything and i know your the one to fix my heart of mine and make me that happiest person on earth, your funny, cute, and the most prettiest person I've ever seen and want to be with until the world stops or we grow old, So felix, Can you be my mine forever?"

I then start to tear up, i don't know what to say and then i just start crying really hard"Yes i will!" He then sits up and i sit on his lap at our lips collide, kissing each other deeply, then we pull away and a thin string of saliva connects our mouth and we both start laughing"I love you felix,Love you moreee, nah i think i do, you sure cause i do" I think i just met the one to wake up with in the morning and fall asleep beside of at night and love for the rest of my life..

2 months later

Dec23

Hyunjin's POV:

So me and felix have been dating for a while the best decision ever to make him mine,now its December and freezing and yeji like always wants to host or do something and now shes hosting a christmas party tomorrow and probably a new years one to for new years.

"Hey for yejis christmas party you wanna be santa and i be mrs claus, i don't mind, but instead be the sexy version?"

I then chuckle and say sure,he then smiles and walks over to my bed and hugs me"Your gonna be so hot, i am?" I say sarcastically"Yes! You always are, i never knew, well you know now"

He then boops my nose and gets up and finishes his homework which i guess he's just reading.

After a couple of minutes he's done reading"Hey i made reservations for this place you wanna go?, so is this like a date, technically, yay, and we have to be there by 8:00pm alright, can we just get dressed at 7:00, noo its a hour long drive and i don't wanna be late so how about 6:00, alright, felix!, yes?, i love you, i love you too, ehh you said that like you were mad, i love you, happier, I LOVE YOU TOO, Thank you babyyy.

________________________
Lol felix yelled it,so the next chapter is still hyunlix but the chapter after that is probably gonna be minsung since they need the spot light and olivia and her secret person shes talking too.