04

Daniela's Pov 

Daniela's Pov 

It's been over a week since the first day of school and me and Daniel's little chit-chat. I got to say, the start of senior year looks pretty good, let's just hope it stays that way. 

Right now I'm getting ready for my job. Since Maddie and I don't have a mom, someone has to pay the bills and that someone is me. Foster care has been rolling in time to time to see how we are doing and mostly for Maddie since she is still a minor. They are still thinking of sending her off to a nice family that is more set and can give her a better future. I don't know why they need to do that her and I are doing pretty good, but that's just the government doing. 

Time skip 

I walk into the kitchen seeing Maddie already finished with her breakfast and now just washing the dishes. 

"Your breakfast is in the microwave. I warmed it up," Maddie said, hearing my footsteps. 

"Thanks." I get my breakfast and start eating. "So, what time you be home?" Maddie asked. 

"Probably around midnight," I said, through my mouth full of food. 

"Sis, didn't I say to change your hours. You always come home tired and you never finish your homework," Maddie said, in a worried tone. 

"I'd be fine, it's not like I haven't done this since sophomore year," I said, putting my plate in the sink and going to wash my teeth. 

Time skip  

I park my car outside my job that was a clothing store. A lot of kids from my school shop here and they always ask for a discount from me but I just turn them down. 

One time the Cobras were here and found out I worked here, they literally trash the place and said I was in it too. They almost got me fired and that day I was not mentally okay since I was teen trying to figure out how to raise a kid. But it's in the past and I'm over it. 

Hour pass by 

I was hanging clothes up and helping customers, until I heard familiar laughs from one group of people. Ali Mills little bitch squad. 

"Well look who we have here, miss slut," said Ali. I just ignored her and carried on my business until she snatch a shirt from my hand. 

"I'm talking to you, aren't I," said Ali, angerly 

"Oh shut it Ali, can you and your little bitch ass squad shop somewhere else," I said, trying to snatch the shirt back but failing. 

"Hmm no. It's fun to mess with you," she said, throwing the shirt in my face and walking away, with the girls following her. 

"How the hell was I even friends with her," I asked, quietly. 

Time skip