Welcome to 2022!

(Jake POV)

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It's been 2 years now, and me and Hailey are going strong. It's not a secret anymore, the world knows.

That's right, She's famous.

Hailey auditioned for American Idol after we all graduated last year, she figured she could make a name for herself in this world, she was 18 after all and she didn't think she'd make it in. Turns out she did, and she even won. When she came home she got right to work on record deals...

And if you were wondering where we are...
Times Square, 12:00 AM on January 1st 2022.
She had her first new year's performance on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve this year.

(And yes we've been kissing this whole time which is like 10 seconds now)

H- Happy new year babe.

She looked at me smiling as I held onto her

Z- PDA HAILEY!

Seems we forgot we were on live tv and Luke and Zander were in the front row.

H- (laugh)

I hadn't even noticed that Ryan Secrest had snuck up on us to have us help him take the show over to New Orleans.

RS- Happy new year everyone! I'm here with Hailey Austin and her new year's kiss she has brought with her. So tell us who is this?

Seems like he doesn't know me yet.

H-  Well this is my Boyfriend for 2 years now, Jake Sterling! He's also a singer, but hasn't gotten his debut yet.
RS- Could you sing us something you would like to say for the people at home this year?
J- what tune?
RS- let's go with Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas is You.
J- uh ok 🎶Have a great new years everyoneeee🎶
H- giggle
RS- you heard him! Now let's take this show over to New Orleans!

The cameras turned off

H- you're such a dork!
J- hahaha.
RS- So how come he isn't famous yet? You should duet with him to help him break out!
J- well actually I don't really want to be famous yet, maybe when the rush of her first album starts to calm down
H- for sure!
RS- well I'll see you guys around! Gotta head to my next interview!
H- bye!

I do want to be famous but Hailey needs her career to build before I butt in.

(HAILEY POV)

(At their Air BnB)

H- it's been such a long night!
J- (yawn) tell me about it!
Z- Please I slept the whole way here
L- Yeah on me!
H- alright I'm going to bed.
J- same.
Z- where do you think you're going?
H- to bed?
Z- no not you, him.
J- uhh sleep, duh.

Zander aggressively pointed to the stairs.

Z- I don't think so bud.
J- It's 3 in the morning. I'm just as tired as you are I swear to god I'm not gonna do anything.
Z- fine but if I hear-
L- calm down babe let's go to bed.
Z-fine. Goodnight.

Zander and Luke headed toward the left hall and Jake followed me down the right hall.
I went into the bathroom and immediately changed into PJs. This life is exhausting. After I changed I looked at my phone to see the articles that my BuzzFeed fans wrote, I don't quite care about the media. The fans are another story. I went down the list

"Hailey Austin has A BF!"

"I might just add Hailey Austin's man to a hot guy list"

"Hailey Austin's newly discovered relationship with "Jake Sterling""

"When is Jake Sterling going to come out with his first song! I need it.. now."

Nothing bad so far, the worst is all the girls adding him to a hot guy list. Well at least we left a good impression.

A knock came to the door.

J- Hailey, we gotta go.