°002°

A few moments later my siblings dived into the ocean. "Come on! Whoo!"

After, I and Tuk followed, "Ahh!" We jump in excitement.

Meanwhile in the water I saw Tuk who was swarmed with fishes, she looked so happy as I saw her interacting with them. I smiled as I turned to look at the corals beside me.

I then went over to the colorful corals, they were absolutely breathtaking! My eyes went wide as I saw a bunch of fishes.

I saw a squid come forward to me and It flipped as I was In shock at the wonders of the ocean. I smiled and saw a stingray come towards me, I held it's hand then it went away. I smiled and continued as I saw types of fishes.

I admired what was at the ocean as I examined.

I then saw an Ilu come forward to me, It carasses my cheeks as I smile. I took my queue and connected to the Ilu, the Ilu then took off slowly as I smiled.

Ao'nung POV:

We went back above the water as Rotxo panicked asking "Auleaina, where is Auleaina." I looked at him in confusion. "Who?" Rotxo sighs "Auleaina." I then realized it was the girl I gazed at earlier "Oh, I'll look for her." Rotxo nods as I dived back into the water then looked for her.

From afar I saw her admiring the ocean. I smiled at the scenery as she touches a stingray. I looked at her for minutes then snapped back. Oh I almost forgot. I thought while I went looking for Rotxo. "She's Okay, she's just admiring the ocean." He nods in a sign of relief.

Reader POV:

I went above the water to see the others together. "Oh hey Sis." Neteyam speaks as I waved at him. "Let's start with bonding with an Ilu."
Ao'nung says and the others nod.

Tsireya then comes to Lo'ak to teach him.

When he suddenly took off he went underwater. As I saw his funny face I giggled and looked over at Ao'nung laughing with his friends.

I came over to Lo'ak and said to him. "You should've seen your face." He rolls his eyes as I still laugh.

Rotxo then suddenly came towards me to ask, "Auleaina, right?" I nod at his question. "Do you have any trouble with breathing?" I respond to his question, "Not really but I would love to spend time with you guys." I smile then he comments "Follow me."

We went towards Tsireya and the others who were in circle. I looked to see Tsireya helping Lo'ak as he was blushing while he was touched by her, I was disgusted at the scenery. The others were smirking as I was in disgust.

Rotxo then came over to me and asked. "Is it alright if I help?" I nod at his question he then touches my stomach and chest, I felt butterflies in my stomach when he suddenly did that, I tried to stay calm but then Ao'nung interrupts us. "She doesn't need you're help, she already knows how to breathe." Rotxo rolls his eyes and then removes his hands. I was confused and a bit angry since he was rude.

...

A few moments later I was looking at the sand, It wasn't actually boring I was admiring the features.

I then heard people snickering. "What is she doing?"
"I don't know, she's just looking at the sand."

I then looked up, "Huh? What did you say?" Ao'nung then responds "Are you some kind of.. freak?" The other boy then looked at me "He asked if you were a freak." I sigh. "No."

I then walked away but they were still snickering about me. I didn't mind it and kept walking. "Are you sure? I mean you're not even real Na'vi."

Ao'nung then took my hand as I quickly slapped him. "Look at these hands. I mean look at them!"

His friends then laughed as I heard somebody spoke. "Hey! Back off, fish lips." I looked to see it was Lo'ak. "Another four-fingered freak." His friends then touch his tail. "Look at his baby tail." They then kept touching Lo'ak. "Leave us alone!" I shout as they don't listen.

I then saw Neteyam rushing. He then pushed Ao'nung. "You heard what she said. Leave them alone." He motioned as he spoke.

"Big Brother coming through-" Ao'nung stops his friend. "Back off, now." He says while he points at Ao'nung.

He does a defensive position. "And from now on, I need you to respect my sister." Ao'nung's friend then hisses as he stops him. I then picked my tongue out on them.

"Bye bye!"
"Look at them, they are freaks, their whole family is." Lo'ak then faces towards them. "Lo'ak." He receives a warning from Neteyam. "I got this bro." Now what is he up to now. I thought as he went forward.

"I know this hand is funny, but look! I'm a freak." Lo'ak says while Ao'nung smirks, What the fu-

"But it can do something really cool, watch."
Fir I tie it really tight, okay? And then." He suddenly punches Ao'nung and I almost burst out in laughter.

"It's called a punch bitch, don't ever touch my sister again."

Ao'nung then attacks Lo'ak. I sigh while they kept fighting. I was in shock then Neteyam suddenly joined in the fight. They kept fighting. "That's too stupid!" I say in frustration.

I then couldn't hold in my laugh, I covered my mouth as they punched and pulled each other. I then saw my father witnessing the fight. He brought Lo'ak and Neteyam at the Marui Pod. I saw them getting scolded. I felt bad so I decided to take a walk at the shore.

...