°004°

I woke up pretty early. I then prepared my seashells and clams I had collected yesterday. I used a string I had found yesterday to connect it. Well, I wanted to make some necklaces that me and my family could wear.

After 1 hour, I had just finished and my sibling woke up yawning. Tuk asks me "Lea, what are you doing." She says in a tired voice. "Oh I was just making bracelets and necklaces. But I had already finished it actually." She then snapped in excitement. "Oooh may I see!"
"Shh, Tuk."

"Okay, sorry." I grunt then I showed her the accessories. "Wow, may I have one sis?"

I nod as she squeals in excitement.
I then sigh happily. The others then woke up and we went outside to see the others.

...

As Rotxo saw me he waved as I waved back.

"Eclipse is the best time of day to be here." Tsireya spoke. "This is it."
"This is the spirit tree."

My eyes were in awe as I saw it.

We then dove underwater, as we connected our queue.

As I was walking at a scene I saw my biological mother. Grace. I was shocked as she looked behind me.
"My beautiful daughter." She stood up. "Hi mom." I almost teared up as I saw her. "I'm so happy to see you." She says while looking at me.

"But you look troubled." I then rushed over her to hug her tight. I teared up as I hugged her. "Shh. Shh. Shh."
"My sweet girl."

"What is it baby?" I looked at her sadly. "Why am I different?" She held both of my hands. "What does the great mother want from me?"

"Who was my father?"

"Oh, my god." She looked at me sadly then she got took away as I shouted "No!"
I then felt a seizure happening to me.

Ao'nung POV:

As we were at the spirit tree Auleaina had a seizure. She lost consciousness so we rushed to ask for help. "Come on!" Neteyam panicks

Tuk then kept shouting her name as we rush to ask for help. "What's wrong, what is it?"

"It was a seizure." Neteyam says as I and Rotxo asks "Is she breathing?"

"Get her to the Village, hurry!" Tsireya panicks.

Neteyam POV:

I was worried because of my sister, she had a seizure and all I could do is sit and wait as she will be fine again.

I looked in my other direction to see my father motioning to Norm with an helicopter rushing to Auleaina.
"Good to see you." Dad greets him.
When suddenly he calls out my name.

"Neteyam, keep them back." I then ask him "How is she?"
"Still unconscious." I sigh and went to the Metkayina people.

Neytiri POV:

I walk while waiting as my blood boils since Norm wasn't doing anything to my daughter.
"There's no bleed, no fracture." Norm spoke as he only looks at her.
"No signs of hypoxia."

"The brain looks good." As I wait I see Ronal heading towards us. I wait for her as she looks at them and leaves "I see that I'm not needed her." I quickly stopped her with my reflexes as I spoke at low angry tone. "You are Tsahik."

She then looks at me. "Remove these things." I quickly looked back at them and spoke at a loud tone, "Out, you have done nothing!" I quickly circled towards them. "Hold on, I have to take her IV out."

...

Jake POV:

"She said she could feel Eywa, she could hear her heartbeat." I spoke as I looked at Norm.

"That is classic frontal lobe epilepsy." I then looked at him in confusion. "Epilepsy?"
"You see visions and experiences religious ecstacy like the ones she could describe."

...

"Plugging into The Spirit Tree is some sort of a trigger." He says while I listened carefully. "You definitely can't let her do that anymore."

My ears tilt down as I heard him. "What? Ever?"
"Jake. If she seizes underwater again, it could kill her."

Neytiri POV:

I sat down with my legs as I wait for Auleaina to wake up. As I saw her eyes flickering I quickly carasses her. "Auleaina, you are awake." Tuk says while I almost tear out.

Auleaina then cries as I held her. "Auleaina."

"Auleaina, my sweet child."

...

Auleaina POV:

A few moments later, I came back at my Marui Pod. I sat as my ears light up as I heard a horn blowing sound.

My family and I quickly came outside to check what was happening.
I look at my other direction to see the Metkayanian People diving at the Ocean. I saw Tsireya with her Ilu. "The tulkuns have returned!" She spoke at a loud tone. "Everybody, our brothers and sisters had returned!"

I quickly came down at the water to see Rotxo and Ao'nung waving at me, I smiled and waved back. They quickly swam over to their tulkuns as I saw a baby tulkun with its mother. It was very playful.

I signed at them Hello! Is this your baby? The female tulkun squeals as a yes. That's wonderful! I then looked at my other direction to see Ronal the Tsahik heading towards us.

Hello Child. She signs as I sign back Hello Tsahik. It's good to see you're presence. She smiles as I smile back to her. Oh, I'm so sorry, I've got to head back now. She nods as I swam away.

I then saw Ao'nung from afar, I came towards him. Hello Ao'nung, Is this you're Spirit Brother? He nods in agreement. I looked at the tulkun and smiled. Hello! What is your name?
The tulkun smiles Hello. It's nice to meet you. You can call me Uretu. ( You - Re - Tuw )

What a beautiful name, You can call me Auleaina! And it's nice to meet you too! The tulkun smiled as I smiled back.

Ao'nung POV:

My eyes were fluttering as I saw Auleaina from afar, I waved at her and she waved back with a smile in exchange.

I nod as she looks at my Spirit Brother and decides to talk with him.

After she had finished talking she quickly signed me that I could continue to talk with my Spirit Brother. I nod as I still look at her as she swam above the water.
Ao'nung she is very sweet and gorgeous, you should exactly confess to her already. I look at Uretu. Well, she is but I don't really know if she likes me or not. I still have to wait patiently.

Okay, if it is your decision. I would accept it. I smile at him as he smiles back.
...

IM SORRY IF I KEPT SWITCHING POVS! I will update ASAP!