°007°

Neytiri POV:

"We must fight." I say in a meaningful tone. But Jake kept on walking as he ignored me, "Jake." I faced him. "I will not stand and do nothing." He looks away at me as he walks away as I try
to catch up.

"It's a trap, they want us to hit back." He says to me while whispering. "They aren't hunting tulkuns."

"They are hunting us." He says as I looked at him in worry.

...

Neteyam POV:

I saw Lo'ak coming in another direction. I followed him as I saw him calling his Ilu. I finally reached him as I spoke.
"You're not going anywhere, little brother." He faces me as he notices.

"I have to warn Payakan." I then walked towards him. "No, you've got to keep you're skxawng ass here." I faced him seriously as he doesn't understand my instructions.
"He is outcast. There's no one else to warn him but me." He moves his hand into his chest while I listen.

"Bro." I moved my hand towards his head for his stubbornness, "Why do you always have to make things so hard." He quickly pushed my hand away as I finished speaking.

"No, you mean why can't I be a perfect son like you?" I got pissed of by his words as I walked away. "The perfect little soldier."

"Well I'm not you." He shouts at me as I walked back towards him. "Okay? I'm not you."

He's my brother, I'm going." I was stunned by Lo'ak's words as I pointed at the ocean. "He's you're brother?" I quickly took his arm as tries to walk away.
"No, I'm you're brother."

As he tries to walk away once again I saw Tsireya and Ao'nung coming towards him. He tries to run away as I quick told them to follow him.

...

Auleaina POV:

I saw my brother Lo'ak swimming away with his Ilu. I was with Tuk riding my Ilu, I then called out his name as he ignored me and doesn't answer. "He's going to find Payakan." Neteyam says as I quickly spoke.

"Wait up!"

As we try to swim towards Lo'ak I told Tuk to hold on. I held her back as we swam as fast as my Ilu can go.

...

We were still chasing Lo'ak, he was a very stubborn boy. We called out his name as he faces back and continues to swim away.

We then saw Payakan as Lo'ak questions him, "What is it? What's wrong?"

Lo'ak then shouts as he quickly came towards Payakan. We finally then reached him as we saw something stuck from payakan's fin. It was the one that dad showed to the Metkayina People.

Lo'ak tries to take it off as he shouts "Shit!" I looked to see what it was and it was the Sky People's ship coming towards us. "Bro help me! Hurry up, the ship's coming." We quickly helped him as he tries to take it off the fin of Payakan. It was very hard as I saw the Sky People getting closer!

Neteyam then shouts at Lo'ak "Call Dad! Call Dad! Just go, do it." He quickly called dad as I listen to his words.

"Dad.... I mean Devil Dog. Do you read me?"

"Lo'ak?" Dad questions as I told them to hurry up. "Yes!"

"We are with a tulkun who is under attack. Gunships inbound." As they took so long I quickly helped them with all my might but it was to hard. "Hurry up! They are so close."

"3, 2 Pull!" Rotxo shouts as I panick in fear.

Neteyam grabs a rope as Ao'nung catches it, he quickly wrapped it on Payakan as we try to pull it. "Pull harder!"

Finally it took off. I looked at Tuk, her face was in relief as I smiled at her.
"It came out!" I then saw the Sky People getting closer as I told Tuk. "Go, Tuk."

"Go that way! I'll draw them out." Neteyam reassures for our safety as I listened to him and Held Tuk's hand.

We quickly swam with our Ilus.
We then hid at a tall grass as we waited for a while.

As we saw the tiny ships of the Sky People, we quickly took off. Tuk was with Neteyam since I couldn't hold her for that long.

As I try to escape, I lost grip onto my Ilu. There were many leaves towards me. I felt like it's the end of me, until I saw Rotxo from afar, he took his arm out as I quickly took his hand. He held my thigh as we took off. I had my arms wrapped around him as he asks me. "Are you okay?" I smile at his sweetness. "Yes, thank you Rotxo."

We quickly hid on a leaf as I saw Ao'nung in front of us. He almost gave me goosebumps as he still smirks. "Focus!" He nods as we waited for a while then took off.

As we swam without our Ilus I quickly connected my queue with a plant that could capture anything. My skin glows as I saw a tiny ship from afar. As it saw us I quickly motioned my arms and captured the tiny ship that tried to capture us. I then saw a guy coming out of it as I try to capture him roughly.

I then signed to Ao'nung and Rotxo looking at each other stunned. Come on, let's go! They nod in response.

As we finally reached the top of the water I saw a lifeless body at the ground. I quickly saw it was.

Neteyam.