°009°

I followed Spider to a shortcut, well it was very hard to find the correct direction. "Climb up!" He shouts while I Climb.

"Come on, Lea. Go!" I ran as fast as Ai could with Spider.
I finally catched up to him.
"Keep climbing, go."
As he was under me, I took his hand to help him.
"Give me you're hand!" I accepted his offer and he then held my hand.
We kept on climbing as the ship was rolling over.
"We're rolling over, go, go!"

I nod as we try to escape the flood.
"Lea, keep going!" He took my arm as we ran quickly.
"This way, this way." The floor was very slippery. "Okay."
"Come on!" We then paused.
"We'll stay together, okay?" I nod as he held my hand.

We then went underwater to submerge. Spider led me the way and went back to the surface. I then went back up again. I saw Lo'ak at my other side as I quickly told him,
"Mom and Dad are down there, in the ship." Lo'ak was riding his Ilu. "Grab on!"

"Bro, im gonna go." I quickly grabbed his Ilu before he could go.
We went underwater, and went in other directions.
I let go of Lo'ak's Ilu.
I connected my queue to an sea animal that could help you breathe underwater.

Well I knew this from Tsireya and when I kept exploring the ocean.
I held it and placed it on to my neck.
As I try to find mom and Tuk.
I saw something glowing and they were little.
I managed to control it.
As more came out, it circled me.
I quickly directed it, into the submerged ship.

I smiled as I swam with them.
My eyes lit up as I followed them.
As I kept on following it, I finally saw Mom and Tuk. I flashed a big smile as I found them.
I saw Tuk coming towards me, I held her hand as she held mine.
"Hi." Tuk smiles, "Lea!"

"Lea!" Mom sighs in relief.
"It'll be fine, little sister." I said as I looked at Tuk, I then looked at Neytiri.
"Mom, I'm gonna give this to you." I say as I tried to give her the sea animal.
She looked back. "It will help you." I reassured.
"Trust me."

Neytiri nods. "Yeah."
"Calm you're heart."

"Deep breaths." I told her as she listened carefully.

...

As we arrived through the surface we saw dad. "Ma Jake!" Neytiri shouts as Tuk then called dad.
"Come. Come here."

We then hugged each other. "Sully's stick together."

"Thank you, Great Mother." I say in relief.
"Thank you."

...

I saw spider arriving at the rocks. "Monkey boy!" I shout at a clear tone.
I smiled at him as dad asks "Are you alright?" He nods. "Yeah."

...

It was time for Neteyam's burial but it was different from the others.
Tears swelled in my eyes as I looked underwater.
Neteyam then submerged. I sigh in sadness.

...

Jake POV:

"My family and I are leaving tomorrow." I say towards Tonowari.
"Far away from here."

He quickly spoke. "You're son lies with our ancestors."

"You are, Metkayinas now." His eyes went wide as he spoke.
He then took out his hand as I looked at him and looked back. I shook hands with him.

...

Auleaina POV:

I sat beside my Marui Pod, missing Neteyam. After only 1 day? I already missed him..
He always protects me from harm, he was very kind to be at the beginning until the end.

I then felt a present near me, I looked at my other direction to see Ao'nung trying to sit beside me. "Are you alright?" I nod. "I'm sorry for you're loss." I smile as my eyes lit up, until my smile faded away. "It's fine, it's not you're fault anyway." I sniffle
He placed his arm on my left shoulder.
He scooted over to get nearer me.
I rested my head on to his shoulders as tears swelled in my eyes.

"Don't cry." I disagree as he said that. "I'm not crying, skxawng." I sniffle as he giggles.

Noon approaches as I saw a figure from afar, I didn't know who was it so, I looked back to Ao'nung.
"Hey, thanks a lot." He looks at me in confusion, "For what, exactly?"
I sigh. "For comforting me, skxawng."
He laughs as I joined him.
I looked at my other direction to see the black figure leaving.

"Hey, Ao'nung." He asks "Hm?"

"Let's go swimming." He nods as I went to the ocean. He followed me as my eyes lit up. He quickly motioned his hand, he wanted to show me something.

 He quickly motioned his hand, he wanted to show me something

I smiled and nod. I swam after him as I saw some little creatures. I touched one of them as it quickly hid itself. I touched another one as It does the same.

I looked at Ao'nung as I signed. Wow, this is very impressive. He signed back, I've lived here for years, you think I'm stupid? I nod as he rolls his eyes.

Ao'nung, I think both of us have to go to our Family, it's already late. He nods as we swam back to the surface,
He takes me back to my Marui Pod as I smiled at him and waved, "Thank you, Ao'nung. Goodnight." He waves and smiles back.

I went towards my Marui Pod as Neytiri calls me. "Lea, dinner!" I smile "Yes ma."

...

Ao'nung POV:

I watched Lea heading towards her Marui Pod, she waved a goodbye and smiled at me, I did the same back as my eyes lit up.

I watched her enter her Marui Pod then went back home.

...

Rotxo POV:

Hours ago, I saw Auleaina with Ao'nung, I felt a pang of jealousy on my throat, she was laughing with him but not with me.
As she looked away at me I quickly hid at a tree.
After that they went towards the water as I bowed my head down in sadness while walking towards my Marui Pod. I thought to myself,
'Why am I jealous over that..'

I then asked myself,

Do I like her?

...