°008°

When I saw Neteyam's lifeless body at the rocks, I didn't believe it at first but as soon as I rubbed both of my eyes.

It wasn't a dream. I quickly rushed as fast as I could to him. Rotxo and Ao'nung followed me. "Neteyam!"
As he struggles to breathe I whine while tears swelled in my eyes.
I try to hide it but then,
Rotxo and Ao'nung comforts me as Lo'ak then rushes to see Neteyam. Tsireya was already tearing up. I saw my father beside me. I looked into my other side to see Neytiri. "Neteyam! No!" Her voice cracks as she shouts quietly.

"Dad, I want to go home."

"We will be home soon." I nod while I start tearing up. "Neteyam, don't leave me!" He carasses my cheeks as tears flowed into his hands. "I'm sorry baby sis."

Everything went silent. I tried to call out Neteyam's name but he doesn't answer. "Neteyam! Neteyam, this isn't funny." My eyes lit up in fear, I panicked as my mother comes to Neteyam whining.

I held Neteyam's hand while my head was at his chest. I then looked at him. "I will visit you brother."

My mother still shouts as I try to comfort her.

I then looked at Spider. He was here all the time. I thought of something. As my mind went clear. "It's your fault, isn't it?" I saw my mother look at me.

"You were the reason he is dead!"

I try to tackle him as Rotxo stops me.
"This is you're fault!" He then looks at me in confusion and sadness. Oh how I would like to rip his face off right now.

"You're lucky this time.."

My father and mother then hugs me tightly while I cry as loud as I could.
Lo'ak then spoke. "They have Tuk!"
"Tuk?!" I question at a loud voice. "Come on, let's go!" Jake says while I and Lo'ak try to follow him, he then stops us.

"It's best if you stay here, both of you have done enough." We stayed for a while then as they disappeared I looked at Lo'ak then nod.
We quickly swam towards the Demon's ship.

...

As we arrived we quickly went inside.
I had seen Tuk wrapped around a pole. I spoke to Lo'ak, "Stay here. I'll take Tuk." He grabs my arm. "Are you sure?" I nod as I quickly rushed to Tuk.

"Auleaina! You're here." She says smiling while I spoke "Shh, Tuk. Let's go!" As we tried to escape, Quaritch took my queue as I let Tuk go. "Lo'ak!" He quickly took Tuk as he saw dad who saw me with a knife on my throat.

Lo'ak went behind dad with Tuk.

"Auleaina!" Tuk shouts.

"Running out of time here, Corporal."
I looked at Jake as his eyes were with pure rage.

"You already lost one kid today. You really want to lose another one?"
Dad tries to come forward but Quaritch held his knife closer at my throat. "Do not test me!"

Dad backed away quickly. I tried to tell him. "Just kill him, dad!" Tuk hisses as Quaritch still hasn't given up.

"Put you're weapons down." Quaritch warns. "Don't, do that!"

As dad kicks away his weapon I shout quietly. "No!"

"Cut yourself." Quaritch gaved him a cutter.

As dad tries to kill him, Quaritch shouts. "Stay there!"
"Don't come any closer."

I then saw spider from afar, well he did had a crush on me everytime and I hated it.
"Handcuffs on, now!" I then saw Neytiri from afar coming closer.
"You son of a bitch."

"Please don't hurt her." Spider tries to speak as Neytiri comes forward with her knife at his throat.

"Release, or I cut." She said in a low tone."
"What, you think I care about some kid?"

He disagrees. "He's not mine."
"We are not even the same species."

"Please don't, don't hurt her." Spider tries to yell, he wasn't angry about what I've said a while ago..
"Please let her go."

"Please, listen to me. Let her go."
I sigh. He was still kind to me as I told mother.
"Mom, don't kill him!"

"A son for a son." She says whispering loudly.
"Please, don't hurt her." After that she had cut spider's chest. "Spider!"
"I cut."

"Please just let her go, okay?"
Neytiri doesn't stop, she was serious. Quaritch yelled. "No!"
He then pushed me as I grunt and fell.
I quickly dashed to Jake as Tuk calls my name. "Lea, Lea."I quickly came towards her to hug her tight. She was so protective of me. I loved her more than anything.
But I had to keep my focus. I smiled and then looked at Quaritch.

As Neytiri let's spider go I quickly came to him. "Spider!"
He hugs me as I hug him back.
"I'm so sorry." He nods and smiles at me.

"Get them out of here." Jake says while Spider spoke to me. "Come with me."

I looked at Quaritch who was still giving my father threats. I hissed at him and quickly came with Spider.
"Then let's get it done." Dad quickly tackled him, as my eyes lit up.
"Dad, be careful!"

I then looked at my back to see the fire quickly surrounding us. " The fire is coming!"

"Back to the ship!" Spider warns us.

I and My mother held Tuk. There was a hole at the Ocean, until. Tuk fell into the hole.

"Tuk, Tuk!" My mother shouts.
I shout Tuk's name as she called mine.
"Mother, take my hand! Hold on!"

But Tuk fell towards the hole. My mother quickly came towards Tuk as I shouted as loud as I could. "Mom!"
"Come on, Lea. We have to get out of here!" Spider told me as I refuse.
But he said he knew the way, so.

I accepted and came with him.