The New Guard

(Crystal is Mike's doppelgänger)

"Ok, first day on the job. I better get ready for anything. Mr Fazbear said the animatronics get a bit crazy at night. He says that there is an emergency switch that you can pull but you've gotta find it. He also said survival of the fittest. Was he making fun of my weight or just of the hidden switch..." It was Crystal's first day on the job and she was excited but she was a bit, um, caught up in thought. The owner was a strange man. He was an average height man. He had a bigger figure, bushy beard and a darker skin tone. Crystal hated the black and white labels so she just said lighter or darker skin tone.

Crystal walked into the office. There was a recording on the phone that sat on the desk. She played it. "Uh, hello? Hey there! Welcome to the family. So I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week here. Um, so I'm guessing that Mr Fazbear told your about the robots. Their not that bad. They've never liked at adults. They would always play with the children without any, um, issues but they'd always just stare at th-" Crystal soon got bored of hearing this mans voice. She really should've left the recording going. She needed to know everything she could if she wanted to live until 6.00am. She looked at the monitor and started to flick through the security feed. She soon saw that the 'crazy' animatronics were looking at the security camera. Crystal freaked out and closed the doors. She looked back at the camera. The animatronics were now looking forward and hadn't decided to move from their show stage. Crystal flicked through the feed again after re-opening the doors. She looked at the pirate cove camera only to see that the fox wasn't there. She looked at the hallway feed saw the, handsome, red fox running toward her! "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Crystal yelled. Crystal knew that every security guard that came here never returned so she knew she was next in line. Crystal didn't get scared though, she wanted to be killed by foxy if she was going to be killed by any animatronic.

Foxy came running into the office and was about to jump scare Crystal but he suddenly stopped. "Why is he stopping? Why isn't he killing me?" She thought confused by the current events unfolding before her.

(Foxy's Narrative)

"The lass got such beautiful eyes," thought foxy, " and that lovely chocolate brown hair. I couldn't possibly kill a lass as pretty as she. It'd be a waste." Foxy flicks the secret switch, which caused both of the two doors to close without using power, and turned down the light using his animatronic systems. "Hello there lass. What be your name? Mine be Foxy. Foxy the Pirate Fox. Pleasure to meet ya." "Um, my name's Crystal. Nice to meet you as well." "Your name suits ya lass. It describes your self perfectly. Why'd ya seem so happy when I ran toward ya in the hall? Most people freak out." "Well, I know that none of the security guards come out of here alive so..." Crystal fell silent which got Foxy a little concerned. "So," Crystal continued," I wanted to be killed by you if I was going to get killed here."

"Don't get outta here alive? We let every one of those cheeky lads go. We give'm a good scare and then let'm go home at 6.00am. It's tradition here lass, you've gotta understand that we're not evil robots possessed by children. That's a popular theory among the lads that come ta work here, but we honestly aren't. We may be a tad cursed but defiantly not possessed." Foxy said cheerfully. "Oh, ok! Well, um, why are the doors closed exactly?" Asked Crystal in a concerned tone. "Well," started Foxy," I shut them so that the others don't get to ya first. I'd like ta be the lucky robot ta scare the wits outta ya!" "That's, um, lovely I suppose..." "I was just kidding lass. I wouldn't scare a lass such as yourself. We're used ta only have'n lads work here. We'd never scare a lass, excepts maybe Chica but as long as ya keep those doors shut, she wont be a problem lass." "Ok! That's good to know. So you're programmed to speak like a pirate aren't you?" Said Crystal looking at Foxy with a smile. "Oh well lass ya see," Foxy said trying to hide the blushing after he saw Crystal flash him a smile, "I sorta edited my voice box so that I'd talk nice and pirate like lass. It be tha reason dat me speech ain't perfectly pirate." Crystal looked at Foxy with a more... Romantic look. "Your voice is fine! It sounds just like a pirates voice!" Foxy turned around and blushed. He didn't want Crystal to know that he liked her, especially since Chica liked him. If she found out that Foxy had a crush on a human endoskeleton, she'd freak! "Thank ya lass." Foxy said softly, "Most children and night guards say dat me voice box be broken. They say it be un-fixable." Crystal looked at the Fox and began to start 'crying'. Foxy turned around to see that Crystal was in tears. Foxy quickly ran to her side and said, "Are ya alright lass? What be the matter with ye?" "It's just.." Foxy leaned in closer... "I think I-" BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEP! Crystal's alarm went off. Foxy flicked up the doors and said goodbye. Crystal left happy but a little down in the dumps. She didn't get a chance to tell foxy how she felt.