Freddy's Anger

Hey guys, just wanted you to know that I need a whole lot of support. I'm entering highschool now and that means less writing time for me. If you show your support then I'll write as much as a can in the time that I have left over. Enjoy! ^_^ Also, Bonnie's a girl. Enjoy!.. Again! ^_^

Freddy's POV

"I can't believe it. Foxy actually and sex with a human endoskeleton. This won't go unpunished." I thought in my head. Foxy was always the one I could rely on. He never liked getting messy ever since his doppelgänger bit a kids face off. He just screamed which had it easier for us. I can't fucking believe that he's do something like this! I started to freak out and by freak out I mean become 'Possessed Freddy'. Just before I was going to go and rip Foxy's head off, I felt a hand in my shoulder. "Freddy, are you ok?" It was Bonnie. She looked quite concerned. "I'm... I'm fine." I said. Trying to cover up my demonic voice. "Freddy, if your getting possessed again then calm down. I'm here for you, ok?" She said. I calmed down and went to tell her about that Fucker Foxy.

"Bonnie," I started. "Yes Freddy?" "Well, there's a little something I've been wanting to talk to you about." She tilted her head. She looks so cute when she does that and that's why I love her but I've never admitted my love to her. What if rejected me. I'm sure the only reason she shows any affection toward me is because Chica is well, a "Foxy" chicken if you know what I mean and Foxy is a guy so that doesn't leave me that many options. "Well?" Said Bonnie. She really wanted to know about the 'little secret'. "Well," I started. "Foxy has done something against the rules, something that is forbidden." "And what would that be?" Asked Bonnie, intrigued by what I was saying. "He had sex with an endskeleton." "That's not that bad. That would be like if we had sex right now, not that I'm implying that we should of anything." As she said this, Bonnie turned away from me. "Well Bonnie, it's a little more complicated then that. It was a human endoskeleton." "Oh shit that is bad!" I didn't know that Bonnie had it in her to swear out loud. Even more reason for me to love her.

Bonnie's POV

I was shocked that Foxy wouled do something like this! Freddy relied on him so much. I won't forgive him for letting down my sweet little Fazbear. He'll never be able to live it down while im still kick'n. I looked at Freddy and said "What are you going to do to him?" "He's just lucky that I'm not a blood thirsty asshole." He said. I turned as if to look at the pirate cove. I only turned around because I was blushing. I was so turned on by the way that his teeth shone as he showed an angry smile. He was so cute... Tomorrow night... I'll do it then.

"I'm thinking something along the lines of confinement." Said Freddy, interrupting my trail of thought. I thought in my head, "It cant wait until tomorrow. I have to tell him now." "Freddy," I started. "Yes?". Before I could say what I wanted to say, I saw Chica walk in. "Freddy, would you come with me for a minute?" "Sure." He said in response. We walked to the back room, asked Golden Freddy to leave And sat down.