My Secret's Out

Hey guys! This chapter will be Bonnie's POV. I may add Freddy in but atm, I'm only thinking about Bonnie's POV. Also, Shout out to another writer named —Nightmare— who I think is an awesome writer! Enjoy! ^_^

Bonnie's POV (IDK why I wrote that even though I already covered the POV stuff)

"So Freddy," I started. I was a little nervous, scared of rejection. "Freddy, there's something I've been wanting to tell you..." Freddy looked at me with is blizzard ice blue eyes. (My dads an English teacher. I've know how to describe things.) He looked so beautiful. His eyes were shining. I had to tell him now. I tackled him to the ground, kissed him and said, "Freddy, I'm in love with you!" I quickly ran away because I knew that Freddy would never want to talk to me again. I ran into the office, unaware that Foxy was closing the doors. My brother had obviously woken up and threatened the night guard.

Normal POV

"Oh Jesus!" Foxy exclaimed. He opened up the door. "It's the bunny!" Crystal screamed. "Lass, that ain't the bunny. Well, it be a bunny but it be 'that bunny's' sister." "Oh no! She leaking oil!" Crystal pulled out her sowing kit and started to fix Bonnie. Freddy, who was trying to find Bonnie, walked in. "What the hell is going on he- BONNIE!" Freddy exclaimed. He picked her up and started to get possessed. "Who did this?" He said in his demonic tone. "Who hurt my Bonnie!" Freddy's head started to twitch. "It was me lad. I was closing tha doors but before I be do'n it, Bonnie came in. It smashed 'er face." "I knew no good would come of this. I was thinking of letting this relationship slide for another couple of days but now, you're both gonna loose your lives!"

"Freddy..." Bonnie said quietly. "Freddy don't do *hac* it." After she said this, she started to cough up oil. "Stay with me Bonnie. Don't leave, not now! You're lucky you to slut bags. Help me fix her, NOW!" They ran to the parts and service room and started to fix Bonnie.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I giving another shout out to my friend and fellow writer —Nightmare— because she's awesome! Thanx!