"Lemony" Goodness

Heh heh heh... Lemony... Heh... Enjoy ^_^... Lemony, lol...

Freddy's POV

As soon as Bonnie kissed me, I embraced it but quickly broke away. "What's wrong?" She asked. "It's just, the others are outside waiting. I have the perfect place that we can continue in." I said. We got up and made sure that we looked exactly the same. We walked out and told everyone that Bonnie was ok. I told Bonnie about the accident and she kicked Foxy I the balls which made both Chica and Crystal eye her with extreme anger. We both burst out laughing which made Chica kick me in the balls. Crystal asked to have a word with me. We went where no one could see us. Crystal thanked me for getting Brandon off her back but as soon as she was done thanking me, she kicked me in the balls. I could only just withstand the pain of Chica's kick but Chica's hit on and Crystals hit was too much. I walked back holding my crotch.

I blindfolded Bonnie and led her to the back room, locking the door and using a sound proofer that Brandon had made for doors. It's original purpose was so that no one could here him kill the night guards, but it was a sound proofer that made both the room and the door sound proof. I undressed myself and stepped out of Bonnies view. I took of Bonnie's Blind fold. She looked confused.

Bonnies POV

I looked at the door and saw something that my brother had built was attached to it. "Freddy," I spoke over my shoulder, " why is this thing on the door?" "It's a sound proofer." I heard him say in a sexy voice. My cheeks went red as I turned around and saw Freddy butt naked on the double bed that used to belong to Springtrap. "F-Freddy..." I murmured. "How can you be sure it'll work. I saw his vey blue eyes shine as he walked up to me, grabbed my hips and said, "Have you ever heard your brother kill a night guard?" I smiled.

Freddy's POV... Again

I looked into Bonnie's ruby red eyes and said, "Are you ready for Freddy?" The thruster of her crotch into mine signaled that she was ready. I pulled off her clothes. She ran over to the bed and signalled for me to sit next to her. I went and sat next to her. "So what should we do fir-" Before I could finish my sentance, Bonnie had tackled me onto the bed. "Well how about we start with this." She said, placing her stuff on top of mine. I grabbed her ass and made out with her. Both of us were loving this. We went through everything that Crystal and that fucker Foxy had done on her 3rd night.

Bonnies POV... Again. (Why do I bother putting Freddy's POV & Bonnie's POV)

Freddy had fucked me so hard. His dong was big but not big enough to hurt me. We lay on the bed pantinb for a little bit. Then I sat up. "What's *pant* wroNg my be-*pant* beautiful bunny?" Freddy asked panting. "I'm not satisfied yet." I said grinning and looking and Freddy's length. "You want more? We've been going at it for 7 hours!" He exclaimed before collapsing back onto the bed. "not exactly..." I said. I lay on top of him, making him go inside me. I moaned. Then I whispered in his ear, "Kissing never hurt anyone." His eyes locked with mine and we mad out like animals. Well, I guess more like Foxy and Chica fighting. She tried to rape him two years ago. It was like war with her trying to pin him down and him trying to knock her out. It was intense. After about an hour of violent kissing and thrusting, we stopped. My chest peice started to hurt. I blacked out

Ok! Hoped everyone liked the "lemony" chapter! The person I've been doing shout outs for is -Nightmare- and because I wrote the name in normal text, it should highlight the name. BYE!!! ^_^