The Forbidden Shore

This part of the story is a lot dirtier than the other two chapters. If you don't like that kinda stuff then do not read this! Enjoy the Super Happy Fun Time! ^_^

"I'll be there soon, you just have to wait a bit longer." Thought Crystal as she drove to work. She parked in employees bay and rushed inside to get the office ready for tonight. It was 12.00pm and Crystals shift had officially started. She looked at the show stage and only the show stage. Soon she heard foot steps and she looked at the door only to see foxy there smiling. "Well hello there lass." Said Foxy, a romantic look in his eye. "Hello there mr Foxy!" Crystal answered as Foxy walked in. Foxy switched down the secret lever and they began to talk.

Crystal could see that foxy wanted to have a make out session with Crystal but Crystal had something else in mind. "Foxy," started Crystal, "do you think that we're a thing like boy friend and girl friend?" "Why av course lass! I don't know why'd ya be think'n other wise!" "Good..." Crystal said under her breath.

"Turn around." Said Crystal looking at the little black bag she'd brought in with her. "Why lass?" "Because I've got something for you." "A gift for ol Foxy? Alright lass." Foxy turned around and Crystal pulled out a condom. "Close your eyes!" "Ok lass, I'll be closing them now." Foxy closed his eyes. Quickly, Crystal slid the condom onto his erect member and then got undressed making sure foxy had no idea what was happening. "You can look now." Said Crystal sensually. Foxy turned around only to see a sexy naked Crystal and a throbbing wet pussy calling his now hard erect member. He licked his animatronic lips.

Foxy slid inside of Crystal like a pro. He'd fucked Chica before when he was drunk on whisky so he was pretty pro. He slid in and out. Quickly when he slid out, he pulled off the condom and squirted his juices into her pussy. She did the same except it went all around Foxy's hard dick. Foxy quickly and easily pick up Crystal and sat her on top of his member and started to thrust upwards. Crystal moaned and via body language showed Foxy that she was loving it. Then Foxy put her legs on his shoulders and started to lick her throbbing pussy. Crystal hugged Foxy's head making his tongue go in further. He then licked he ass hole before she sucked his dick and they were done.

"Lass... We... Need.. (Pant) ta do.... Dat more... Off... Ten..." Panted Foxy. Crystal answered him with a kiss and said farewell because it was 6.01am. Foxy was looking forward to tomorrow night. If only he knew what was in store for him...