The Start of Something Beautiful

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I don't own Five Nights at Freddy's so if somethings are wrong, please don't scream your head off at me! Enjoy!

  It was Crystal's second night at Freddy's Pizzeria and she was excited! She was gonna do her best to survive without being jump scared by any of the animatronics. She checked the cameras. All the animatronics were on stage and Foxy was in his cove. She flicked down the the monitor and checked the doors. She was all good. She flicked back up the monitor and flicked through the security feed again. This time she checked the other rooms. She usually just flicked back and forth between Foxy's cove and the show stage but this time, she decided to look at some other rooms.

She looked on the spare parts room and saw Bonnie had moved and was staring at the screen really creepily. "Ain't you a pretty one." Said Bonnie with a semi thick Australian accent. "I think I'll be the lucky one ta do the honers of killin' such a fine sheila. You'll be a fun one ta handle." "Oh please, the animatronics don't actually kill the guards, every one knows that!" "Ha! I bet Foxy 'as been tell'n tails 'bout the way we do things 'round 'ere. All tha would be night guards that come 'ere end up as robots like us. Ya may be tha first girl we've 'ad 'ere as a guard but that doesn't mean we wont  kill ya!"

Crystal suddenly heard foot steps coming from the hall way. It was Foxy. Crystal tried to pull down the secret lever but it was stuck. Foxy came running in. He was surprised that she'd come again. "Lass? Why'd ya be stay'n for two nights?" "I was looking forward to meeting you until I found out that you're a lier!" Shouted Crystal. "What did that bunny say dis time? That he's gonna be kill'n ya? Don't worry that bunny is 'a few sheep short in da old paddock' as dose Australians say." "Few... I was really freaked out. Did he say that to scare me?" "He sure as hell did lass. He always does. Does it wit every guard dat comes ta work at dis place." 

Foxy quickly flicked down the switch and sat down on the chair that was hidden under the desk. Crystal looked at his ripped fur and pulled out a sewing kit. "What ya got there lass?" Asked Foxy looking at the weird case of string and needles. "It's a sewing kit. I'm gonna use it to fix you up and make your fir un-breakable!" Said Crystal happily. Crystal then thought to herself "It'll be openable in places however..." Foxy looked at Crystal as if she were a mad man. "Are ya serious?! That'll hurt like hell if ya try ta fix me ripped fur!" "Don't be such a baby!" Said Crystal, "I've got some antithetic that's modified so it can go into your robot lungs. You'll be fine and you wont feel a thing!" "O-k," started Foxy shivering, "I'll let ya have a crack at it. But if I wake up then ye be in deep trouble!" "Ok!" Exclaimed Crystal happily. She got to work. Foxy woke up at 1.00am. He looked at his hook which was now much shinier than it was before. He then looked at his body. It was all new! He had dents in the fur to make him look more like a pirate, he had feet that were covered with fur and he had new tattered pants!  He ripped at his fur and surprisingly, evan with his robot strength, couldn't rip it! "Thank ya lass!" Said Foxy. He ran straight to Crystal and gave her a big hug. "Lass, because ya've don't this, I can now preform!" Said Foxy full of joy. "Before, I looked to scary to preform for tha younger lads and lassies. Because ya did fix me up nice and proper, I can now preform for all of tha lads and lassies, no matter their age!" Foxy then gave Crystal a long kiss. Immediately, Crystal embraced the kiss, making it last evan longer. "Lass... That was..." "Wrong? Horrible? I bet you just kissed mr because you wanted to show your appreciation." "Lass you've got it all wrong!" Said Foxy looking deep into Crystal's beautiful blue eyes. "Lass, I love ya. I be love'n ye for a while. I  never had ta guts ta tell ye tha truth about me love." "Foxy! I lo-" "Ya don't need ta say a ting lass." Said Foxy before he pulled Crystal in for a big kiss. The one kiss soon turned into a make out session between the two. Crystals alarm went off but Crystal just ignored it. Soon the kissing frenzy was over. Crystal left but what she brought and did the next night will shock Foxy down to the core!