Chapter 24 _ Everything resolved, now let's go home.

Hey!

Last chapter of the island explosion arc! I hope you enjoy the chapter.

<><><><><>

Chapter 24 _ Everything resolved, now let's go home.

{Chapter 95 – If I have to Move (5)

A large wave rushed toward them.

“Ugh! Everybody hold on to my body!”

Archie shouted urgently. The waves produced by the bomb were still dangerous, even though they were outside of the explosion’s range. Cale, along with everyone else, quickly laid down flat to hug Archie.

Cale looked toward the source of the loud noise behind the tall waves.

Booom-

Guuuuuuuuu-

Splaaaaaash.

A bright light rushed out of the island in the midst of all of those noises. Cale could see that a black smoke had taken its place once he could open his eyes again.

All sorts of debris were flying out from within the black smoke.}

Many people's jaws dropped at the sight they saw.

The strength of the magic bombs was being clearly shown on the screen. And it was terrifying.

The wreckage flying in all directions, the black smoke, the roaring waves and noise.

It was a scene they didn't want to see.

It was a scene reminiscent of the Square Terror Incident. But this time, the bombs are stronger.

Will the enemy also make stronger bombs?

They hope not.

Gashan swallowed his saliva as he remembered the disaster Young Master-nim caused when he helped the Tigers.

All those swirls...

It was a mess like what's happening on the screen.

A disaster.

Screams, noises, the smell of blood.

Young Master-nim is someone who doesn't play around at work. He not only fulfills everyone's expectation, but also exceeds them.

'May nature calm my heart'

{Cale's jaws dropped.

“…This.”

It looked like the whole island was floating away as it broke down into small particles of dust.

“…Is much stronger than I expected?”}

"It's bombs made by a dragon-nim, what did he expect?"

"The dragon-nim is the best at what he does!"

"And the most beautiful!"

The Dark Elves looked at the Elves who were busy praising the neem dragon.

They also wanted to do it happily and with you tall, but whenever they start talking, they get glares from the other people in the room.

This is a nuisance.

They know they're not wanted, but it's still bitter to get that kind of look. It seems to be telling them to die or get out of sight.

And it hurts, because all they want is to live peacefully.

{He had never expected this much explosive power, even though he knew that the bombs would be stronger than average. He did claim that he would destroy the island, but the impact of the explosion on the ocean was huge.