How you met

Jeff the killer

(This will be in first person pov)

It was getting fairly late and dark. I had just left from boxing class, which was one of my favorite sports. I had my back pack drapped over my one shoulder and a plastic water bottle in my hand.

Sweating profusely, I ran my way home as fast as possible. Having strict parents meant I had to be home at a certain time so I can be in bed by a certain time. Shower at a certain time and eat at a certain time.

I was running a bit late so i had to run as fast as my body would allow. My legs were already exhausted from training and now running too.

Running past a dark alleyway, I threw my backpack and water bottle there knowing when I go back to class tomorrow I could just get it. No one really goes down that alleyway anyway.
With nothing holding me back anymore I ran a bit faster.

I looked over my shoulder back towards the alleyway momentarily thinking I heard a grunt before picking up the pace.

Finally making it home with one minute to spare.

Looks like I wasn't running late after all

Yanking open the door I barged inside quickly slamming the door closed behind me. Before I could get one word out, there she stood....

My mother at the dinner table, food ready and dished up. She still had he apron on and was wearing one of those dresses woman use to wear back in the 80s.

She had a look of anger in her face as if I was to say one word that flip flop would already have hit my face.

I swallowed hard and decided to explain to her in a calm manner why I was late according to her time. Since I already found out what happend if I let my temper slide.

"Mom I can explain. I was doing after school sport and it had to go on a bit longer than usual since I have a match next week."

She looked at me with such intense look, if looks could kill I'd be six feet under by now.

"Alright, don't let it happen again understood? You have 10 min to eat then I want you in the shower understood? You are all sweaty and disgusting. A lady should never smell."

I nodded my head and made my way to the dinning table. Sitting down the uncomfortable hard wooden chair and started eating the food.

It was my favorite food. For drinks, a tall glass of water stood infront of my dinner plate. I was obliged to have water and finish the whole glass by the time I finished eating. No gassy cooldrinks are allowed in the house. Water on weekdays and juice on weekend.

I dished up a second serving after finishing my first and put it in the microwave for when I get hungry when they go to sleep. I thanked mum for the supper and made my way to the bathroom.

Closing the door behind me I quickly undressed and opened the facet towards the warm water. Hopping in the shower is the best part of my day. Washing away all the dirt and sweat.

I have to take cold showers in the morning since it provides lots of energy and it good for stress management. It also has a bunch of other health benefits I didn't bother listening to mum when she explained them. That was yet another house rule.

The bottle made a squirting sound as the last bit of shampoo plopped into my hand. Sighing I starting washing my hair, scrubbing and massaging away.

Rinising it off I grabbed a bar of soap that laid on the shower holders and washed my sweaty body.