Chapter 2

The show ends. And it's my turn to do my job. Clean. I get my supplies and set out to clean. I'm listening to music and jamming out while cleaning. I realize the microphones are still hooked up to the speakers. I look around and take a couple slow steps closer to it then a little more. Until I'm totally right next to the microphone. Once again I look around to check that if I sing in here no one will hear me or see me. Until it's final I'm all alone.

I take a couple breaths. Then let out the first note of Isn't She Lovely. I sing up to the part when it goes 'made frooommm loovee' when I hear "Hello?" Holy crickets.. IT WAS LOUIS TOMLINSON. TOMLINSON. THE TOMMO TOMLINSON. I jumped off of the stage and run into the seats. Hiding.

Louis walks onto stage, and looks around. HE MUST OF HEARD ME!!! AWH FUDGE. SOMEONE HEARD ME. "Hello? Anyone here? I heard you singing and it was over the line of good." he speaks into the microphone. I can't speak up and say it was me. Not one of the boys has ever noticed me and I've had this job since they started touring. I just can't let him know it was me. Never, I don't know why I just couldn't. "Well anyway I just forgot my water.." he grabs his water and leaves.

I finish cleaning up and head to the Five Star Hotel Ronald told me about.

I arrive and when I walk into the front door I'm absolutely amazed.. Speechless. ...... The whole entire floor was white marble with specs of sparkles. The walls were pure gold (they were actually white) but so white, it seemed so pure. People from all over come over to help you with your things. When I stop day dreaming or fantasizing over the place my focus dagers on Ronald and these five handsome boys standing next to him. "Why hello Marie welcome!!" he yells while gesturing his hands calling me over. So I walk over. "Boys this is Marie the-" I cut him off he can't say or Louis will get the idea that It was me. "The happiest person in the world to be here.. With y-you guys!" I smile politely. Ronald looks at me funny.

So Ronald shows me my room and I head up to unpack since we are staying for a week.