Sixth Member Of One Direction? (A One Direction fanfiction)

"Alright!! Thats it for tonight!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TO OUR SHOW!!!" Harry says while the entire stadium says 'aw'.

Hi I'm Marie. I'm 18. My job is a job almost every girl in America wants. I work for one direction. Sorta. Well they have never really talked to me.. But I get to watch them perform every night! That doesn't interest me I hate my job. My

Job exactly is to clean the stage after they have performed. It seems like they are ending right about now.

They leave the stage and this is when I come in. I clean things up. I dust the floor. I put the speakers away. I pretty much put their stuff away.

When I'm alone cleaning up I like to pretend that I'm on my own stage performing. Because I have a strong passion for singing.

I have my earphones in and just cleaning up. Then I start to think about my life.. And it makes me sorta depressed ha ha. I mean ive never had a boyfriend.. Sad. Yes very. Well I am pretty weird when I feel safe around certain people. Hey I'm cray cray!!

I finish up and walk to the motel I'm staying in until tomorrow when I drive with them to there next concert.

I make it to my motel.. I swear I was going to barf.. It smelled.. It looked scary.. I was terrified. The weird freaky door man that smelled like BO gave me my room key. So I went to my room. EW EW EW EW. WHAT THE FREAK PEOPLE. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I found rats. Or maybe even a family of freaking squirrels living in here.

The walls were water stained, the carpet looked funky and smelled like it. I would call it the mold rug. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH THE BED. This bed was filled with old news papers.. Not even a real matteress!!! Luckily I bring a blow up. A more decent mattress.

Before I actually let myself sleep in here. I set my alarm so I can wake up (hopefully) and get ready for another day on the rode.

I. Get my toothbrush and head to the bathroom. I'm terrified to enter. Actually Marie your teeth are ok.. You don't need to. NO MARIE YOU DO SUCK IT UP. ugh. I open the door. To my surprise. It's actually alright. Its.. Decent.. I brush my teeth, spit and sing to myself in the mirror.

"Nothing to lose! Fire away, fire away!" I've never actually sang in front of anyone because I'm scares of what people will think of it. I mean I believe I'm good.. I'm just scared..