Chapter 9

We got into his car and started for the restaurant.

"I'm guessing you have your own CD in your car right?" I asked.

"Surprisingly not!" He said looking at me.

"How do you live with yourself?!" I said acting all dramatic.

"I'm not really sure about that." He said turning up the volume on the radio.

The song "Come and Get it" was on. So of course the words naturally came out of my mouth.

"When your ready come and get it nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah!" I sang it perfectly.

"You have some nice lungs in you beautiful!" He said looking at me surprised.

"Thanks? I guess.." I laughed.

We finally arrived at the restaurant. We got a nice little porch seat.

"Well this is nice!" He said nodding his head.

"Yeah. It is." I said agreeing with him.

"I'm really sorry for seeing you in the shower!!" He said laughing.

"No it's fine! I forgive you!" I said placing my hand on top of his by accident.

We both looked up and looked at eachother in the eyes and quickly moved our hands away.

"It had to happen soon!" He said.

"Excuse me?!?" I said a little confused.

"I mean Ronald has to see us doing something like that, us being roommates." He said being totally honest.

"Yeah..." I said a little weirded out.

The peppy waitress comes over to us.

"Well oh my god! You're Louis Tomlinson! From One Direction!" She said smiling.

She had bright red hair and dark brown eyes and she smelled like smoke.

"Yes I am!" He said looking at the menu. "I would like the-"

She interrupts him.

"Can I have my picture and autograph?!" She said clapping her hands like a retarded seal.

"I guess so!" He said placing his menu down nice and slow.

"Here!" She handed me the camera. "Take it."

She gave me the devilish look.

"Ya.. Sure.." I said standing up.

They stood there and she put her arm around him. I started bowling inside with a lot of emotions. Was I jealous of other girls?

"Say cheese.." I said while pushing the button.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much! Your just so hot!" She said going on and on.

"Ok he heard enough! Now how about you do your job and take our orders!" I said giving her a smart smile.

"Louis what would you like?" She said giving him a sweet smile.

He gave her his order.

"Now bitch, what would you like?" She said returning a smart smile from earlier.

"EXCUSE ME?!?" I said standing up and slamming my hands on the table.

"YOU HEARD ME!" She said all up in my face.

I picked up the salt shaker and dumped it all on her greasy hair.

"HERE MAYBE THIS WILL HELP WITH YOUR GREASY HAIR!" I said as I threw the empty glass.

She then turned around and grabbed a cup filled with a vanilla milkshake and dumped it on my head.

"WELL THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR DARK DEVILISH HAIR!" She said biting her lip.

Before I could do anything back, which I was, Louis grabbed me and pulled me aside.

"Marie! What are doing?!" He said letting go of his strong grip on my arm.

"SHE CALLED ME A BITCH LOUIS!" I screamed.

Now I know what he was talking about... Paparazzi were every where taking numerous amount of photos.

"CRAP." I said as my mouth dropped.

"Come on we are leaving!" He said as he took my hand and walked out.

"Louis! I'm sorry!" I said as we got to the car still swarmed by paparazzi.

We got in the car and he started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?!" I asked.

"That was hilarious!" He said looking at me.

"It was?" I said looking confused.

"Marie! You poured salt on her!" He said.

"So what?" I said.

"Salt! Out of anything salt!!" He said.

"Well now I'm covering in vanilla. So look how far that got me." I said looking at myself.

"Hear I know where to go!" He said as he backed up and drove off.

I wonder where he is taking us..