Chapter 13

"Did you have braces?" Is all I heard when I woke up.

"What?" I asked in my morning voice. I turned to look at Louis holding his head up with his arm just staring at me.

"Did you have braces?" He asked again just looking at me.

"Um yeah." I said rubbing my eyes and opening them wide to wake up.

"Did you know you talk in your sleep?" He said smiling away kinda cute.

"I do?!" I asked alarmed.

"Yeah." He laughed. "I had a whole conversation with you last night."

"Holy crap.." I said laughing. "What did I say?"

"Going on and on about this boy!" He smirked knowing he knew something he wasn't suppose to know.

"Oh my god?! What?!" I said opening my eyes wide.

"Something about a Hunter?" He said acting like he was confused. "You were yelling at him to stay."

"Oh Jesus." I said face palming.

"Tell me about him." He sat up.

"No." I laughed as I got up and wobbled over to the end of the bed.

"Come on!" He begged getting up following me.

"No Louis! I don't want to talk about him." I smiled at him.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch and turned the TV on. he took a seat next to me.

"COME ON PLEAASEEE!!" He cried giving me a puppy dog lip.

"He was just a boy I really loved and he didn't feel the same and after we dated for two effing years he dumped me and left me." I said annoyed even thinking about it.

"OOOH" He said staring at the TV.

A gossip channel was on and Louis face popped up. Then my face covered in a milkshake.

"HOLY CRAP!!" I laughed hoping up pointing at he screen. "THAT'S ME!!"

Then another picture popped up. Louis and I in the ocean. yesterday. naked. The lady drew a circle of our clothes on the sand showing that we were definitely skinning dipping.

"Who is this mysterious beauty?" She smiled at the camera. "Seems to be special to Louis."

"SPECIAL?!" I laughed.

"THIS ISN'T GOOD MARIE!" He said serious. this is the first time he's ever been calm.

"I'm on TV!" I smiled.

"THIS ISN'T GOOD. RONDAL WILL HAVE OUR HEADS.." He said showing me.