Chapter 6

We went in the cop car down to the station. Louis is famous so of course paparazzi is swarming the place. And since I am standing next to him I'm in all of them. Oh good god. "I'm sorry." he says. "No it's fine.. It's those jerks fault."

We get in after 10000000 pictures were taken of us handcuffed.

They sit us down in chairs in a room were I bet they would ask us questions.

"Ever been somewhere like this before?" he asked me. "Yeah once. To bail my brother out." He nods. "What did your brother do?" He asks me. "He just got into a drunk fight." I said like it was no big deal. "Oh."

Someone entered the room. It was an officer. "Hello." he said in a deep harsh spoken voice. "Hello." we both answered.

He had told us that the other kid told him everything that had happened, and surprisingly he told the truth and we weren't in trouble, no big problems happened. So we were set free.

Ronald came and picked us up. He wasn't very happy with us. "You guys are grounded." We both dropped our jaws. "You can't ground us!" I protested. "Watch me. You both are staying together I'll take Maries room, and Marie you can stay with Louis." I looked at him then said. "Is that even appropriate?" He turned back and said "I don't know."

We arrived and I moved my stuff into the room I now will be sharing with. I called dibs on first shower. So I did.

I'm in the shower taking it. Having a normal shower. When I get lost in thought. I forget I'm sharing a room with Louis Tomlinson and I start singing! YES SINGING!

When I remember who I was sharing a room with I cursed into the air. I was singing really loud.

I heard the door fly open. It startled me. He flung the shower curtain off to the side, leaving me there naked. In. The. Shower. AHH! "AHHH!!!" I screamed trying to cover my naked body.

"It was you!! The voice I heard two times!!!" I looked at him like he was crazy and tried slowly grabbing the curtain to bring it back. He stopped me and held it there. "U-um... What was me?"

"Your voice! Your singing voice!! It's amazing!" I am still trying to cover my body, he is seeing me naked, this is weird. "Y-yeah its.. Its me." I said. "You were the one I heard on the stage. The one I heard in the hallway!!" He sounded super excited. "Yeah.."

"sing!!!" he shouted. "Sing!!"

I started singing the cup song from 'Pitch Perfect'. A smile spread across his face. The song ended. "THAT WAS AMAZING!!" he yelled at me. I nodded. "So um I'm like taking a shower." He looked down at my naked body. "OH YEAH SORRY." he covered his eyes and left the bathroom.

OH MY GOD