Chapter 4

After last night. I woke up refreshed and happy. The sun was up and shinning and it was hot outside.

The beach was just around the corner and I barley get to go to the beach now a days so why not just go now.

I slipped on my navy blue white stripped bikini and grabbed my towel and headed off for the beach.

When I got there, it was packed. A person at ever single spot. But I found like a spot just big enough for me to fit. I set up camp. And laid in the burning hot sand. I laid there for about 1 hour, then I realized I should probably go cool off in the light beautiful blue ocean.

But god damn! It was cold!! Well of course it was going to be to me, I was just laying in the burning out sun for an hour. "Ah ah ah." I said while jumping like a deranged deer in the woods. "A little cold there?" a british voice from my right said to me. I look over to him still jumping derangedly, and it was Louis! "Umm yeah.. Just a little." I laughed at myself. "Well it's not that bad if you get used to it." He compromised with me. "Well I guess..." I said "I'm sorry love I forgot your name?" Oh wow.. I feel special. "I-it's Marie." I felt my nerves coming on. "Oh beautiful!" He dove into the blue water and popped up farther away. "Are you coming love?" He smiled at me. "Um.." And I didn't even think about it and just dove in and popped up right next to him.