Beautiful...

Adari's pov:

Neteyam did this sort of ritual to ewya which suddenly teleported me and him to Pandora.

  I opened my eyes to a beautiful sight. It was dark still but there were floating glowing leaf things everywhere! It was awesome.

  " here we are.. Neteyam saids quietly. It's amazing right? He asked. " yes it's so beautiful! I reply.

  I can't believe this is Pandora. So who is ewya again I ask Neteyam. Ewya is our mother who keeps us safe from any danger or harm.

  " Oh really I ask interested. " yes Neteyam said proudly.

  I believe that Ewya sent me to earth for a reason. To come and get you. Neteyam explained. " really? How do you know?

  Neteyam told me ewya called him from his hut late at night and told him he needed to go to earth, and that he'll know what he needs.

  " wow! That's really cool I reply. " I know... but I don't know why your here... he said

  Well.. you did sorta bring me hear after cupping my mouth. " yeah.. said Neteyam laughing.

  " anyways... Neteyam saids awkwardly. He looked at me sort of like a glaze... your so... different.. I've never seen a human like you before..

  I blush a little and respond to his comment. " my parents say it's a common condition that I have all these features but then they suddenly brought up they were lying to me about something and that brought up Pandora into the conversation... i don't know.. I trailed off.

  " Wait... You said your parents were lying to you? Neteyam asked eagerly. " yes they were.. I said angry. " wait.. follow me Neteyam states.

  I follow Neteyam to his village and he shows me his hut. He introduced me to his mother Neytiri, his sisters Kiri and tuk, his younger brother Lo'ak who was kinda cute. And Lastly his father Jake.

  " This is my family. The sully family Neteyam said proudly.

  " wait.. suddenly his mother Neytiri came close to me.. your.. oh my goodness! She said upsetly.

  " What? What is it? I ask eager. " your... her daughter? I.. thought you died!

" what are you talking about! Who's daughter!? I was so confused and freaked out a little.

" Jake.. Neytiri said.. we need to bring her to Ewya right now! Suddenly the family and me went to ewya which was a humongous tree.

It was quite fascinating.

Ewya.. is this who I think it is? Neytiri asks ewya. " yes dear.. the tree spoke. This is indeed Amikia's daughter. I sent your son Neteyam to find her. It's up to you all to help her.. with that the tree stopped speaking.

" what?! I was shocked and confused. " see I knew it Neteyam beamed happily.

" So I have another mother...?!