The unknown sister..Taeka

Taeka's pov:

   I woke up.. well technically I was shooken up." Sweets heart get up now! It's time. I knew exactly what my mother had meant.

  You see...

  A long time ago my mother was a great fighter. She was fantastic and extremely brave. She lost the biggest fight of her life with another clan... the Sully family..that would save our clan.. my little sister Adari.. when she was born.. she was born with human like features. It comes from my mother and my mothers's mother. It was a gift you could say.
(This is my mother's mother. Yes she is a bit young looking because she was gifted with it.. she looks just like Adari kind of..she's human like.)

When my mother lost the battle she ran away because she was scared

When my mother lost the battle she ran away because she was scared. Everyone thought she died. Everyone thought Adari died. Our mother  knew that taking care of Adari in the problem we were in was too risky. I was 8 and Adari was 4 at the time so our mother brought her to earth so another family could care for her.

  I've never seen my sister again. I've been lost for a long time and it's hard you know! Not being able to see your own sibling for years.

  My mother told me we would find Adari again when the time was right and today was the day.

I was ready...

  I'm 19 now and I'm just.. so lost... I don't even know what my purpose is..

  I'm single and I want love.. it's hard to find someone to love in my clan..

  Everyone is ehh..

  Anyways.. I am extremely excited and I pack my things. My mother told me that we would leave soon and that we would take Adari when no one was looking.

  How would that happen?! I'm so confused..

  We tracked to the Sully family's village and we hid far away from it to keep cover.

Adari's pov:

  I was walking with Neteyam and we had a great time hunting. I'm starting to catch feelings for him.. to be honest I miss his old form. He was a lot more handsome and he was himself.. I don't know why he is like this.. he won't tell me anything specifically about it..

  Suddenly I hear a noise. I look to my right to see a girl who looked way older than me. She spotted me and quickly hide.

  "Hey.. who is that? I ask aloud. Neteyam noticed as well and seemed curious. He told me to stay behind him and he snuck towards the area.

  A strange woman grabbed me and she was kinda human like but still all blue. Her ears were not pointy like mine..

  Adari honey!! " who's honey?! Who are you?! I try to fight back and she keeps me in a hug.

  She takes me far away from Neteyam and the next thing that happens is I hear Neteyam yelling for help and me blacking out...

  Who is this woman? What is going on?!...