Ewya's choice..

Neteyam's pov:

  Ever since I met Adari I felt different.. a new me sort of.. and that exactly what Ewya did to me.

  " wh- where am I? Don't be frightened my child.. a voice said who I guessed was Ewya. I will turn you into a human boy until you realize your purpose with Adari.. you'll see..
( this is Neteyam as a human boy)
(Rate him from 1-10 lol)
He's cute he alright... lol

  And with that, ewya finished

  And with that, ewya finished. I awoken and I gasped. I went to my brother and and he screamed.

  Ahh!! What the hell bro?! He yelled. I chuckled. Is it that bad? What happened to you? Is this a dream bro? It must be Lo'ak explained while gasping.

  I told him what ewya had done to me and Lo'ak just widen his eyes larger.

  Adari had slept with Kiri and tuk and when she saw me she kinda just stared.

  " Wh- she started. What did- it's a long story I explained.

  I bet i look hideous now right? I ask her. " n-no you look.. really- good she said.

  Not that you didn't look good before.. it's just wow!

  I can't believe she said that. She basically called me cute.

  That's great news to me because I thought Adari was beautiful. " I'm not sure what ewya meant by what she did early.

  I believe that whatever ewya had said it was good..

  Me and Adari and Lo'ak joined the rest of my family in the village and my entire family basically fainted, except my mother.

  She acted like she knew already.. is guess ewya told her as well.

  I asked Adari if she wanted to hangout a little with me and practice hunting.

  She agreed and we set off. It was fun at first until A'noung and his friends bugged us.

  " what are you? What happened to you? You look a lot worse than ever they all laughed.

  " Shutup bro.. leave us alone you don't even understand why like this..

  " who's you pretty little friend a'noung said grinning.

  Adari looked disgusted a little bit. " back off.. now I grunted.

  The boys put their hands up defensively and smirked. They walked away but kept es grinning at Adari.

  I'm going to figure out what ewya meant..