Our purpose...

Adari's pov:

  After everything that went down yesterday.. I feel a little stressed.

  This morning everyone agreed to at least stop bickering for my sake. The only thing that I wanted was a family and that's all..

  A real family that's mine. I don't want to leave Neteyam ever though. Ever since I met him it's constant chemistry...❤️

  He mentioned something about ewya saying the reason he transformed was because he needed to figure out a purpose with me.

  I don't know exactly what that mean though...

Neteyam's pov:

  I can't believe this... I know what ewya meant now.

   If me and Adari become mates we won't be able to mate because she is human as far as I know.

  Ewya must have made me human.. so me and her could mate?!

   Does that mean we'll be mates?! That would be amazing but until I know that for sure... Adari can't know..

   We are too young anyways...

I don't wanna be a human forever though..

I noticed Adari sitting in her hut with Kiri and tuk..
(Tuk..)

(Kiri

(Kiri...)

Tuk pov:

Tuk pov:

  " hi Neteyam! I called to my big brother. I loved Neteyam so much. He's the best. I think he and Adari are perfect for each other I can see it.

  I mean i only 7 but I see things. I know.

  I think that Adari is more than what she think she is.. I was spying on my mother and Adari's apparent mother earlier this morning.

  " No.. Adari is half na'vi and half human... she must stay with us.. she is our daughter and we know her best.. Amikia explained.

  Omg!! No way! Adari is half na'vi and human! She is basically one of us! I can't tell anyone yet even though I want to.

  I want to tell Adari but I don't think it's a good idea.

  Kiri's pov:

I'm the older sister of my family. I'm always doing my best to be the perfect sister. I love the ocean and animals and just connecting with them...

  I feel sort of a connection with Adari even though we barely talk.

  I feel something.. like a strong friendship bond between us.

  I saw tuk seemed more jittery than usual so I asked her what was up. She said nothing but i knew she was lying.

  Neteyam's pov:

  " hey sisters..

  " tuk just say it.. Kiri said aloud. " no... tuk said.

  " say what? Tell me tuk..

" okay fine! But you can't tel Adari!

" we promised both me and Kiri. " ADARI IS HALF HUMAN AND NA'VI! She shouted.

  Thank God I got that off my chest. " wait what? I shout.

  " what? Kiri said shocked.

You can't tel Adari!

" tell me what.. we turn around to see adari.

Oh no...