Find out about what?

Thanks you guys for all the reads! I really appreciate it! Also I deleted my other book called I don't like you Neteyam x y/n because I wasn't into it was this book. Also a new book I'm making called the other side.. let me know if u want me to continue that in my page.

Now enjoy!

Adari's pov:

" Find out about what? I asked the sully siblings.

" n-nothing Neteyam stuttered. " What? No.. your lying.. just tell me I say eagerly.

" we should just tell her.

" Okay guys come on.. I didn't know what they were hiding but I was determined to find out.

" okay.. tuk said.. well earlier this morning I overheard my mother Neytiri and your apparent real mother talking and Amikia said that you were...

Were... tuk trailed off a little. " well what? I said.

" You were half human and half na'vi... tuk put her head down.

Neteyam's pov:

" What?! Adari said shocked. " I- huh? She seemed to be processing this information right now.

Adari passed out cold and I had to take care of her.

She finally woke up and came to realization.
" I'm a na'vi?! Adari yelled. I'm.. im one of you guys?! She yelled happily.

See... Ik this hair and eyes and all my features meant something! She said excitedly.

A'noung pov:

That new girl Adari is super hot. I bet I could have her.. I tried talking to her today but she seemed to ingnore me.

" hey Adari.. so.. wanna go for a walk on the beach together?

"Um.. not really... I'm good.. she said quickly. " why not? It'll be fun I said.

I grabbed her arm so we can go then she punched me in the nose. " Yo bro back off?! She said and yelled.

" Aw shit.. I muttered.. she can punch hard.

Adari's pov:

" Get the bell away from me! I shout at a'noung. I walk away from him and hug Neteyam. Me and Neteyam are actually going for a walk on the beach..

  " huh he saids? I kick his foot gently. Oh rightttt.. he saids and winks at me. ( it's was I cute his wink)

   We excuse ourselves from his siblings and walk to the beach. I can't believe I'm half na' I and half human! It's crazy is state.

  I know.. maybe that means we can mate! Neteyam saids under his breath.

  " what? I say?

Oh nothing... he saids smiling.