~Hell on earth~

❗️TW: murder❗️

"Centuries ago.. humans and 'monsters' shared the earth and the sky.. but soon the humans became greedy and evil, they didn't want the 'monsters' to roam around the world and cause inconvenience to them.. and within a month all the kinds of so called monsters were targeted and a war has erupted, the monsters were not prepared to fight for their lives with someone they trusted. Sadly they lost and all the monsters were thrown in the underworld and locked up from escaping with a spell.. since then only one person managed to escape her name was _____ Kibutsuji, the mother of the now known Muzan Kibutsuji, he is the founder of demons, but since we're angels they were always our problem as natural enemies, if u ever could get out of here, please don't mess with them, they are very dangerous and could harm u easily.. promise me that, ok honey?" M/n asked "Of course mom! But I highly doubt that I would ever leave this place since it has been centuries from when the woman escaped and no one else other than her could.." Y/N cheered with a light smile that slowly turned into a sad one.

These were the the memories of Y/N's mother before the disaster that happened years ago.. when humans decided to visit the 'monsters'. The bright red-orange flames escaped from almost everyone's homes, you could hear the screams of the poor 'monsters' finding their family dead or when being killed by the people. In the mean time you found your house with you exited to buy some food. Everything changed. Nothing will be ever like before, and you could do nothing about it. Nothing. 

But the one thing that made you snap back to reality was.. screams and later blood.. coming from the door of your house exited a man who was covered in blood after brutally murdering your family, he walked up to you, not sure if to kill you off like the rest of your family and letting your angel-like beauty go to waste he smiled sadistically at your terrified face "Hey, stop that terrified look on your face, someone like you, monsters, should be killed without mercy, but I'll let you live if you will be my slave, not like you really have a choice, you lost everything right?" he said pointing a machete at you with what he used to murder your family. When you didn't answer, because you were still in shock of the happening, he got angry and started dragging you to his house. Soon you were out of were you lived for 17 years, you could inhale the new locations air, you relaxed a bit but then you remembered that in that exact moment you were being dragged to slavery to some pervert, you tried to break free from his hand but he was hella strong. After a few attempts you finally could break free from him and wasted no time to start running away from that terrible place and people. As you ran tears streamed down your cheeks, you were devastated from the thought that you were all alone and you would never see your family again. I really despise humans, they are cruel and ignorant, we don't deserve being called monsters, they do. We didn't do anything to them. Maybe Muzan. But not us. 

My family didn't deserve this.

We didn't deserve this.

I didn't deserve this.

No one deserves this.

We were supposed to live at peace and harmony.. to be happy.. to have a bright future.. but fate doesn't think so I guess.. or should I say. THEY DIDNT THINK SO. 

THEY DIDNT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE THAN THEM. 

GREEDY AND EVIL PEOPLE... IS WHAT I DESPISE THE MOST.. I will find each of you and send you to hell where you belong.. you will be as miserable as we were..

I will avenge them.. I PROMISE.

You ran for 4 hours now.. your legs were hurting, in fact everything else too. You we're running in a beautiful snowy forest, you ran past a beautiful blue flower and stopped, you wanted to admire the beauty of this flower, it was a common flower in your home. You remember that when you were younger your mom told you all about it from how pretty it was to how desperately demons are searching for it, you were never told an actual reason why the demons, especially Muzan wanted it, so you just shrugged it off. As you were done admiring you stand up and start running again but your body seemed really unhappy about your decision since you were past exhausted and starved, your vision started to get blurry and soon enough you fell into the snow, it was like a pillow at your home but the weather was really cold, freezing.

"Ara ara~ What is this beautiful lady doing here hmm~? Oh! It seems their not doing so well, it would be a shame to let such a beauty go to waste, and I could use some company, it's been ages since I had fun! I wonder if she's old enough.. Oh well I'll ask her when she'll wake up!" the stranger said cheerfully as they picked you up in a bridal style and carried you to his temple.