~Suspicion~

Shinobu's POV=

"Tell me what bothers you, Shinobu-San. I'm very curious to hear, since the trial happened a few hours ago. But here we are again." Kagaya asked Shinobu.

"Yes I'm curious too Shinobu-San!" Rengoku exclaims happily.

'What am I doing here again?' Muichiro thought while looking at the stars.

"Oh my! It makes my heart beat faster with wonder! Tell us Shinobu-Chan!" Mitsuri claims.

"If it's a waste of time I'm not going to be polite, you short woman." Sanemi growled.

"I hope the news are flamboyant to call us here again! I had to leave my flamboyant training for it!" Uzui posed weirdly but everyone ignored him.

Tomioka remained silent, awaiting for her to explain the reason for him and everyone else being here.

"Well I am relieved to know that you are eager to know my reasons for calling you all here." I began explaining as everyone went silent. "This meeting will be about Y/n." 

"Hm? What about that chick?" Uzui asked but right after getting smacked on his head by Himejima.

"Thank you Himejima. As I was saying.. I was walking to my room, I heard Y/n sing some kind of lullaby. But it's was more like of a warning of something."

"Oh! Did she sing good? What was it about?" Mitsuri chirped entusiastingly while cupping her cheeks.

"Yes, the tone was sweet and pure. But the lyrics. Do you remember a few years ago, when some rebellious demon slayers, that were keeping in the underground for centuries the many various creatures, also called as monsters, were killed?" I reminded asking if they knew.

"Oh. Yes! I was going there right after my crow informed me about that incident. I went where the rampage was, it was truly cruel and disgusting. Everything was on fire. They used machetes to kill every single one of them, but they didn't burn in the sun or disintegrate when dead like the demons we know. I asked if there were any survivors and they replied that only like 3 of them were let alive but all of them took to slavery and later on killed." Rengoku explained sadly. He truly felt pity towards all the innocent dead creatures.

"That's terrible!" Mitsuri was about to cry since it was so sad. She too felt immense pity towards the victims of humans greed.

Himejima started to pray for all the poor souls.

Sanemi scoffed. "So? Yes it's terrible that they died, but still. What does it have to do with Y/n?"

"Yes, Sanemi-San. The thing is that Y/n looks.. let's say..unusual.. she literally has wings and and halfway halo above her head, and on top of that some powers, like the one she used to heal Tanjiro. I must say she healed him everywhere she touched him. Truly a miracle but it's true." I state, amused at her healing powers.

"On that one you do have a point." Sanemi confirmed, that's unlikely of him.

"What shall we do about her, Ubayashiki-sama?" Obanai finally spoke up while going down from the tree he was sitting once again.

"We can't waste her or her abilities. She can become a demon slayer or a supporter. I think that the final battle with Muzan is near. We have to unlock and improve all her abilities, that's why, you all will have to train with her. I'm sure she could learn a thing or two from all of you, my dear children." Kagaya explained.

The rest of the meeting was distribution of her time with all of the hashiras.

The first one was me. She can learn some useful skills like mixing poisons at a fast speed in case of necessity. I will also try to make her learn flight but I don't think I can polish these skills perfectly since I know only how to land smoothly.

The second one was Uzui. He could raise her stamina to not exhaust her powers quickly, because when she healed Tanjiro it took her a lot of energy.

The third one is Mitsuri. She will teach her flexibility and flight, since these two are pretty useful.

The fourth one is Muichiro. He can teach her fast movements and with the help of Uzui, the stamina won't be a problem anymore.

The fifth one is Sanemi. He can raise her speed and the velocity of flight while combat.

Tomioka will be like a dummy to try out the new techniques.

And the last but not least, Obanai. He will teach her precise and fast striking. Very useful.

"And that settles it. The trainings will begin tomorrow, for now, Shinobu, check if she has any wounds from when escaping Upper two. And the meeting ends here. You all may go back to your estates and enjoy this wonderful evening." Kagaya concluded the meeting dismissing everyone.

Everyone said their goodbyes and went to mind their businesses again. I too went back to my estate, finally I could get some rest.

I finally get home and almost go to my room when I lastly glanced at Y/n's room. 

She was sleeping soundly with Nezuko.. but Nezuko was awake and..shaking?

Why is she shaking?

That's when I notice the open window and something on the nightstand near Y/n's bed.

These were.. the fans of my sister's killer.. how? 

How did he get get there?

This house.. is full of Wisteria.. even the smell of the poisons are enough to make demons change their life's decisions and flee.

But he..

Why did he come here over all the torture, just to see you..

Y/n?

Author's note=

Damn, guys sorry for my absence.

I'm so grateful for those 90 readers! You guys are the best and the thought of y'all reading this makes my day!

 If you guys mind sharing your opinion or any future ideas, don't hesitate to do so! I'll be waiting!

Hehe.. xoxo