~Tasty feelings~

Douma's POV:

I was eating that girl since I got the information I needed. 

Well to be real, I don't know what to do now. Love? I don't know, maybe?-

*At the infinity castle and after the Akaza bulling* (I don't remember what they said really😭)

"Master Muzan has arrived." The biwa woman said as she strummed a note.

"Gyutaro is dead. Daki was holding him back, if he fought by himself he would have won. As always you all seem to disappoint me. Any news on the Blue spider lily?" Muzan asked annoyed, he was pretty sure that none of you knew nothing about it, seeing you all shake your head, he saw red.

"Why can't you all be usefull for once? It's not that hard to find it, you guys aren't looking for it enough. Ugh, leave my sight. NOW." He said angrily.

*At the cult again*

"I'm kinda surprised that he didn't do anything but shout at us, well better than before!" I talked to myself as I went to Y/n's room to talk with her.

"Rise and shine Y/n-chan!" I burst in her room to find her sleeping peacefully. God she looks beautiful, and those wings.. so pretty! Just like an angel.

Seeing no response from her since she's asleep, I walk up to her bed, lean closer to her and kiss her softly.

'Cherry lip balm? So you do like my gifts!' I thought to myself, as I giggle a little too loud, she slowly wakes up looking annoyed.

"Hey- wait-, why are you in my room, Douma-san?" She asked nicely but with a hint of displeasure towards me being right above her.

"Oh my! Sorry for waking you up, I was just checking up on you! Don't worry about it, go back to sleep." I smile at her in the dark as I cover her with the covers.

"Hmph." I heard her pouting? Well that's new. 

"Anyway I should get back to my duties! My poor followers are probably waiting for me!" I said to myself as I walked to the meeting room.

***********************************************************************************************

"So Douma-sama, do you think you can bless my family from poverty and disgrace? We would really appreciate it" one of my followers asked pleadingly. 

It was always the same story, so boring! At first I found these pitiful humans amusing, since they were unknown to me, but then after I met with Y/n, they became annoying! That so sad. I don't enjoy their presence as much as I did before! Even tho I never did but not as much as now. I wonder how Y/n is doing.. hmm, probably playing with Sasumi. I can't wait to check up on her!

"Douma-sama?" The man before me broke my thoughts out of my head.

"Oh yes. Of course! I wouldn't want anyone to suffer." I smile at him nicely while the man thanks me and leaves.

"Hey Rasuko, are there any more of my followers?" I ask one of my servants.

"No, Lord founder. These were all people for today." She answers politely.

"Oh that's great! I would like you to rest too, being around so many people all day is tiring, don't you think?" I state to her while clapping once my hands together.

"Oh yes, Douma-sama, it is quite a handful. I wonder how you do it every day. Also thank you for letting me rest sooner, I appreciate it." She answers while blushing a bit, oh well, she will also be my dinner soon too, since my cold, empty heart belongs only to one person who can warm it up.

..Y/n...

But still, one thing bothers me, why does Y/n have wings and a ring above her head?  I guess I will have to wait till she tells me! Or.. maybe there are some books about it? But that's for later, my Y/n is waiting for me, hehe.

As I walk to her I see her drawing something, Sasumi is just watching her. I quietly sneak from behind them to see what is she drawing, it's a very detailed drawing of us, me and her hugging and Sasumi on her lap. It made my heart ache anomaly, what am I feeling? Is it really love?

"Boo!" I scare her.

"AAAAAAH! YOU ASSHOLE! DONT SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT, I WILL DIE OF A HEART ATTACK LIKE THAT!" She screamed at me at pounced my chest, while I found her very cute. Heeh this is refreshing, it's been so long since I had lost Kotoha, but it was her fault for being too curious for her own good, I hope history doesn't repeat itself.

"Hey Douma-San?" she called out for me.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"You're very distracted recently, what do you have in mind? You know, sharing is caring." She stated playfully.

"Oh, I didn't even notice, Y/n-chan! Well if you want me to share then I'm very eager to~." I scooted very close to her and she became as red as a tomato. Then I lean in and kiss her softly.

Soon the soft kiss became passionate, I was letting her take some air from time to time, then lean in and kiss her again, like I've never kissed a woman before. 

Her soft lips covered with cherry lipstick are so heavenly. I sometimes wonder why did god bless me with such an angel. I hope she will stay forever, no matter what am I or what is she.

-Author's note!-

Hey guys! How is the book so far? Btw should I add some smut in the next charapther? I would really like to know your opinion! And thank you all for 24 reads! You guys are the best! See you later! 

Ps: I'm also writing at the same time another story Douma x modern! Reader, so check it out too!