~ His secret ~

❗️Warnings❗️Cannibalism, murder, descriptions of bodies.

You were pretty bored and wanted to do something fun with Douma, so you were looking for him. You kinda forgot that it was his alone time and you always thought why someone as bright as him needed alone time, but you of course couldn't say that to him as he could get sad. 

You shrugged the thought off as you were approaching his private room. He warned you not to go there in under any circumstances, still as hard headed you weren't going to listen to that. After all you were his lover and that means no secrets, right?

Right?

You quietly opened the door to not make it screech and poked your head inside to check if he's there. And you wish he wasn't. Around him were 5 female bloodied bodies. You were frozen in disbelief. The man you loved was eating some poor girls. This bubbly and funny guy was eating girls. 

He turned around and you stared at each other's eyes for a moment in heavy silence. Then he broke it.

"Ara ara, Y/n-Chan. I told you not to enter." He sounded sad.

You were scared. You couldn't move, you were crying and asked.

"Why are you eating them? Not only you killed them, you ate them too. Tell me, what are you?" 

"Well Y/n-Chan, I'm what you call a demon. I need to eat humans to survive, I hope you can understand, I love you Y/n-Chan, and I wouldn't ever eat you." he tried to sound as convincing as he could. He really loves you.

You turned around and started running to the exit while shouting.

" I can't understand you. That's unforgivable."

He ran after you as soon he understood that he couldn't do anything now, it's his fault for not telling you that before. But there was nothing he could do now.

-3rd person Y/n-

You were now pretty tired from all the running but you couldn't do anything because if you stopped, it would most likely be your end. 

You reached a cliff, a very high cliff.

-3rd person Douma-

Douma remembers this cliff, the same one Kotoha had died on. Huh so the story repeats again.

-3rd person Y/n-

You were stressed. You knew that you couldn't survive in both ways but still. You were going to try off your flying skills. They were bad. Very bad. But you had no choice. This or death.

You jumped.

You slowly opened your eyes in disbelief. 

You were alive. 

You were in the air and not on the ground dying. 

You then remembered that you had to move now. Douma Is still behind you ready to kill you so you had to move, fast. She then concentrated on the movement of the wings and guided yourself to the other side of the newly discovered canyon. You took one last glance to where Douma was and he looked happy. Because you survived. You then turned around and ran into the continuation of the forest.

-time skip-

You ran like that time. All the same.. 

You were in a forest at the bottom of a mountain. You heard some movement and then the voice of a girl and a boy. 

"Ara ara~ Tomioka-San! Why did you spare that boy and his sister. You know you've broke the corps rule!" The girl asked him. You couldn't see them since you had all those branches in your face. You were so tired and your vision became all blurry, and that was followed by losing your conscience. You fell to the ground with a loud thud that made the tho humans alerted.

-3rd person-

They went where you were laying and the girl check your pulse.

"Kocho? How is she?" Tomioka asked the Kocho girl.

"She has normal pulse but she is unconscious. Looks like she was running for hours, poor thing. I wonder why." Kocho girl said. "Can you pick her up?"

The man nodded and picked her up. They both were now looking at your back.

"Tomioka-San.. what are those things?" the girl asked him touching your wings. "Are those..wings? She doesn't look like a demon at all, and if she was, she wouldn't have been unconscious." the girl analyzed.

"I think she isn't a demon. Demons can't have angel wings and this halo above her head."  He explained.

"I think Oyakata-sama, can decide what to do with her, as well as the Kamado siblings." Kocho stated while trucking the girl carefully on to Tomioka's back.

You were brought under a tree before the trial, your wings were carefully placed together.

-Authors note-

Ok two charapters done, the trial one is on the way!

-Taisho secrets-

-Shinobu finds you really pretty.

-You're placed on a big pillow for your comfort.