Sent from Above

(Y/N) has been working at Joey Drew Studio for about a month. She has gotten used to the frantic and business of the studio rather quickly. She went to animation college which was full of assignments and deadline. She didn't know if it was meant to be that way to get them used to the intense working of an animation studio, but she was grateful she had experience of it at least.

But (Y/N) was still having trouble getting used to having one of her bosses being Bendy. She didn't mind the little devil, but it always took her off guard when ever came up to her desk when he has a job for her or checking up on how much work she did. It was also kinda hard taking him serious since he was meant to be a mischievous, funny cartoon character.

(Y/N) met a lot of the other workers there. Like Sammy Lawrence, he is the grumpy music director, honestly she was kinda glad that she didn't work in the music department. But even with Sammy's sour attitude, he does make really good music for the show.

There was Wally Franks, the janitor. He was a bit strange, but still pretty nice. And she learned about his catch phrase, which was "I'm outa here!"

Then she met Boris! Not only did Joey create Bendy he also created the lovable wolf as well! She met him on her second day of work, and he greeted her just like Susie did. He was just like his cartoon self. He also worked in the music department, which made her wonder how Sammy and Boris got along, but some of the other workers that work down there said that they worked together fine. Sammy didn't seem to mind having him there.

Then finally she met Henry Stein. He was really good at animating and was almost like a mentor for many people that worked there. He was the one who designed Bendy, Boris, and Alice, with Joey's help. Henry helped Joey get the studio up and running, he is very important to the studio especially to Bendy and Boris.

While she worked she heard a lot of stories about the studio. The first one was about when Bendy was created and how he didn't come out the way he was supposed to. He came out as a tall, and lanky ink blob. With his bow tie horribly dirty and crooked, and ink was running down his face 24/7.

It freaked a lot of people out when they first saw him. He wasn't dangerous, just horribly pissed at Joey Drew for messing him up, and was even more mad when he figured out that Joey was messing around with the stupid ritual to bring him to life for over two months, when he should've been worried about the studio! That's how the little devil darling took over to bring everything back in order and back on track. Which was good since they had fallen behind and desperately needed to get back on track if they wanted to meet the deadline that was in a week.

Bendy was basically as grumpy as Sammy for a while till finally Joey was able to fix him and now looked like that dancing demon form the show. Bendy was still pretty mad at Joey, but the anger slowly started fizzle away.

But then Joey mad Boris, and Bendy actually walked into Joey's office and saw him standing near another ritual circle, with his book in hand. And in the middle of the ritual was Boris. Bendy was pissed again, but not as much as last time. Since Boris seemed to come out just fine, looking just like the cartoon wolf he was meant to be. Even though Bendy was mad that Joey was messing with his stupid book again, he didn't seem to mind having his toon companion.

The whole time (Y/N) was listening to this story, all she thought was how weird it is to think that Bendy was ever scary. She nearly chuckled at the thought of Bendy actually scaring someone. He wasn't really the intimidating type, well at least not to her. Not to be rude, but he was pretty short to be anything scary, which she also learned that he hated being called short.

(Y/N) was walking with the devil himself, to Joey Drew's office. (Y/N) feeling a bit woozy that morning when she woke up, but she thought nothing of it. When got the studio she began to feel a horrible headache. She was a bit wobbly on her feet as she headed to the animation department, Bendy noticed this and checked on her. She tried to convince him that she was fine, but he wasn't convinced, which made sense, since she wasn't the best at lying. Bendy was able to get her out of her seat and led her to Joey's office to see what he thought.