Just a small Break

(Y/N) was staring out her window as she was working. The town out there was bustling with people. Customers would go in and out of stores. (Y/N) had a small itch to go out and shop. She hasn't been shopping in a while. The only reason she would go out is to get groceries. She was about to have her break in a few minutes, but she didn't know if they would allow her to actually go out.

(Y/N) just let out a small sigh and turned back to her work. She might as well get as much work done as she can before she goes on her break. She was able to get two more cells done before that small timer at her desk went off. She turned it off and stood up. She stretched and felt some satisfying pops in her back from hunching over her desk for so long.

She headed out quietly so she wouldn't disturb the other people working. She slowly closed the door behind her. With her purse slinked over her shoulder she went downstairs to the break room.

When she got there she was kinda surprised to see that no one was there. Maybe more people will come in later. She thought. Might as well make some coffee. After she brewed up some coffee she sat down at one of the tables. She pulled out her small sketchbook and began to draw. You'd think after working on cells none stop for a few hours, drawing would be the last thing you'd want to do. But when (Y/N) drew, she drew things she wanted to draw.

(Y/N) finished a small sketching of Mochi when she heard footsteps coming towards the break room. The door opened to reveal Bendy. "Oh, hey (Y/N)." He greeted.

"Hello Bendy." (Y/N) greeted back. As usual, her heart began to race. But she was able to act casual as she continued to talk. "I'm on my break right now."

"Really?" Bendy asked.

(Y/N) nodded. She noticed him zone off a little, thinking of something as she tapped his foot on the ground. After a few moments, he looked back up at her again.

"Would you like to go out into town?" He finally asked.

(Y/N) stared at him in surprise. "Wait, as in...right now?"

Bendy nodded. "I usually go out with Henry when we're on our break, but since he's sick and isn't here, do you want to take his place?"

(Y/N) stumbled for words. Bendy wanted her to come with him and even crazier, replace Henry? Well at least for this break. "S-sure." I guess my wish has been granted. She thought.

"Sweet." Bendy smiled. "I just need to get ready first."

"Get ready?" (Y/N) asked, confused.

"You really think I'd go out like this?" Bendy gestured to himself. "If I do, then the studio would get in big trouble. That's why we don't want any of you to bring people over to the studio who doesn't work here, they might go out and tell their friends and it would spread around so much that the news would catch onto it, so we have to be careful of who we bring it."

She guessed makes sense. "I'll go wait in the lobby." (Y/N) told him. Bendy nodded and headed out to go get changed. (Y/N) finished her coffee before she headed into the lobby and waited for Bendy.

After a few minutes, Bendy entered into the lobby. (Y/N) nearly choked on her coffee as she saw what he was wearing. He had a grey leather coat and with a grey hat on top of his head to match it. And the most ridiculous part was the "disguised glasses" on his face, that was glasses with a pink fake nose and a plastic mustache. "Wh-what are you wearing?" (Y/N) asked, covering her mouth to not laugh.

"My disguise." Bendy said, confidently.

"Are you sure that's a good disguise?" (Y/N) chuckled. She was pretty sure anyone could tell, even a five year old, that he was hiding something.