1

Finney blakes pov
I woke up to a loud blaring noise in my ear, i slowly open my eyes and groan not bothering to turn the alarm off. I closed my eyes once mire and was about to drift off to sleep, someone burst into my room which caused me to jolt up and turn to look at my door, I realized it was only my little sister, I rolled my eyes and just looked at her dead in the eyes, she had a devious look, i made me quite nervous. When she made that expression,I knew she was up to something.

"Finney, cmon get dress what are you waiting for .!!"

My sister said happily,
I was honestly confused on what she was talking about AT 7 AM ON summer break.

"Gwen, its 7, on our summer break what exactly are u talking about and where are we going.." I muttered tiredly, I just wanna go back to bed

"FINNEY DID YOU FORGET? ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY YOUR 15 TODAY WAKE UP MAN"

She practically yelled in my ear while coming closer to me and slapping the back of my head in a playing way.
I smiled and got out of bed slowly.
"I guess I did, now where are we going.. again?"

"We're meeting up with billy, griffin, and donna AT the cafe to have breakfast and we have one more suprise.." my sister stated smiling and making her way to my door and exiting.

I looked around my room and went to my closet to find something decent to wear, the cafe isn't like a fancy restaurant so I at least want to be comfortable. I found some black baggy sweatpants with a BIT of red on the bottom where my ankles were. I found my favorite shirt which SAID
"THE SHADOW 3"

ofcourse it was my favorite, I wouldn't say I was obsessed but I did really love them, and their music really brings me comfort. I zoned out A bit and came back after hearing my sister yell,
"FINNEY HURRY UP THE OTHERS ARE THERE AND WE ARE THE LAST ONES DONT BE SLOW"
I jumped when I heard that and hurried to put on my shirt. I put on some airforces I got for Christmas, they were my favorite. Billy gave them to me, hes really caring, he looks at griffin a certain way I dont understand.

I go to my bathroom which is attached to my room and start brushing my teeth. I spit out the toothpaste after I finished and brushed my hair quickly, I showered last night.... Did I really have to shower today? I put some deodorant and my favorite cologne that smelled a bit like vanilla it was sweet and wasn't very strong.

I started speed walking downstairs and I saw the annoyed face in my little sister. I awkwardly smiled. She walked out and I was behind her closing the door. I shoved the keys into my sweatpants pocket and started following her. The cafe was only 2 minutes away from our house so it didn't take us very long to get there.

The silence between us was awkward, but comfortable at the same time. I was in a pretty good mood because what's better than spending ur birthday with your closest friends and sister?

We approach the cafe and I hold open the door for her, she just walked in without saying thank you. Who does that?? I ignore it anyways. I see my friends all smiling and signaling for me and Gwen to sit by them. I run to them and give them a group hug.

"FINNNEEYYYYY"
griffin shouted. I thought the whole cafe could hear. I looked around to see if anybody was staring a bit anxious, I don't like all eyes on me. they were all minding their business and I gave a sigh of relief.

"Hey guys hey griffin.. hey Donna!!"
I cheered and glanced at billy.

"Hey finney!"  Donna giggled and griffin just gave me a death stare. I saw griffin eating a chocolate croissant, and I took a seat across from all my friends while Gwen sat next to me. I looked around wondering what the other surprise could be . I start zoning out in my thoughts until I hear somebody calling my name
"-NNEY, FINNEEY"
I snap out my thoughts and turn to the blonde haired boy calling my name,
"Oh yeah billy what's up?" I gently smile

"So I bet your wondering what the surprise is huh?"
he says and gives an honestly innocent smile

"Uh yeah, yeah I am. So like u guys gonna tell me!?"
I look at all of them and smile evily

"Yep we are"
Donna answers and side eyes everyone asking permission to tell me the secret now.

They all nod, I look at Gwen and she smirked.
I turn my attention back to Donna and she clears her throat.

"Well, we actually got ticket to see the shadow 3 like all 3 of us.. TONIGHT!!!"
Donna exclaims happily.

"WAIT ARE YOU GUYS JOKING."
"THERES NO WAY"
I yell in complete shock. Me seeing my favorite band preform in person ON MY BIRTHDAY? I could yell in excitement so loud.
I changed my mind. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN JUST SPENDING A DAY WITH MY FRIENDS AND SISTER FOR MY BIRTHDAY.
luckily for us, they preform in L.A WHERE WE LIVE.
I wanted to cry so bad I love these people.

"YES FORREAL"
Donna and billy said.

"THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH"
I got up and so did they and I gave them all a hug one by one.

"When does it start?.." i start playing with my hands, showing a sign of anxiety.

"An hour and a half"
Donna whispers but loud enough I could hear her clearly.

I have my mouth wide opened. AN HOUR AND A HALF? THATS NOT LONG.

"We better get going"
Billy smiled, keeping his eyes locked on griffin stagg.
I don't understand what billy see's in that shirt midget I mean it's obvious he likes him but he's just .. in denial.

Gwen starts walking out the cafe and everyone slowly follows her, I look around everywhere but my friends then my eyes shift to donna..
I clear my throat and speak up hesitantly
"So .. whos gonna drive us.."
everyone turned to look at me
"You don't have anyone to drive us??" Billy said sternly and lifted an eye brow.
"No, this wasn't even my idea why would I have anyone to drive us.." I quickly snapped back

"Both of you shut up, I got my mom to drive us it's fine I asked her yesterday since I thought, and I was right, you didn't plan for anyone to drive us"
griffin spoke up. There were a few giggles and snickers but billy just shut up immediately and like totally melted into his voice, I don't even get it... love is so gross.

"u-uh so griff where's ur mom?"
billy started stuttering. I rolled my eyes but it was a bit cute I suppose.

"She should be pulling up.. now"
griffin declared and there his mom was she was a fast driver I suppose because she came here pretty smooth but fast. Donna raised her eyebrows and smiles. That sweet smile, but I don't feel like I have that connection or spark with her anymore like I should . I turned back to griffins moms car and I could already see billy and griffin taking their seats.
billy sat on the left side of the window, while griffin sat next to him in the middle. Donna in the front and gwen on the right window. I rolled my eyes because I would have to be squished by Gwen but I squeezed in anyways.

I shut the door not to hard but not too soft. Not even a second before I could even adjust, griffins mom starts speeding. My eyes widen and so does Gwens. We glance at each other every few seconds.

about 30 minutes in I'm half asleep. Resting my head on my hand, Gwen's head resting on my shoulder, and billy and griffin playing I-spy. I couldn't really see donna, but that was fine.

"WE'RE HERE"
Griffin announced, I jolted up and so did gwen. Griffin's mom stopped the car waiting for us to get out, I suppose she wasn't staying. Billy&griffin exited through the left and i exited through the right, with my sister, I watched as both Gwen and donna came out , I smiled to both of them and walk to the other side of the car,which was the left

"Thank you uh- griffins mom"
I said and looked at her.
"Call me Reagan honey"
She replied and drove off waving her hand.
"Reagan." I whispered to myself

billy griffin and gwen were already Inside handing in our tickets, me and donna exchange glances at each other and run to them at the same time.
1504 words.
Mistakes?