6

(this is Robin and finneys dms!)
spaceboy-finn
Bandannaboy-robin
———————————————————————————
Spaceboy:
hey uh its finn or finney! I was wondering if this is robin? Well ofcourse it is because it's say the official account... ah shut up.

Well idk if u remember me I gave u mine and I obviously already had urs..

so yea this is awkward..

Bandannaboy:
hey finn I remember u dw😭😭.
what u been up to..?

Spaceboy:
Nothing much.. just with my friends yk..

I was wondering if one of these days you would wanna hang out..!?

Bandannaboy:
ofcourse I'm free this whole week !! What day??

Spaceboy:later today ..? I mean if that's fine?!
read

Bandannaboy:
it's getting late but I can make it work..

Meet me at the enchanted river 10 pm sharp.

Spaceboy: okay !!!! Got it , cya!

Bandannaboy:
:).
                     Read

robins pov irl
IM MEETING UP WTH FINNEY!! I thought to myself and started bouncing around the room.

"I'm meeting up with finn" I smiled before realizing my words. "HOLY IM MEETING UP WITH FINN TODAY" I ran around my whole room finding the best shirt and pants I could find.

I looked through my drawers and found some baggy jeans and a black nirvana short sleeve shirt. I looked at my Apple Watch seeing the time, 9:30. (Sorry I don't remedy the time in the last chapter 😭😭)

I hurried to the bathroom and started the shower putting my clean clothes on top of the toilet seat.

I started to undress and took out my hair tie , I quickly went inside the shower while closing the curtains. I wet my hair and started washing it as quickly as I could, I had this baby shampoo and conditioner which mi mama gave to me . It always smelled really good so I decided to use that one. First applying the shampoo and washing it out, then the conditioner, I rinsed my hair off and started applying soap on the loofa (or whatever its called)
I started scrubbing my whole body and finished by rinsing. I quickly hopped out the shower and started drying myself off with the spare towels in the bathroom. I looked through my bathroom drawer and put some clean boxers and sighed, I slipped in the baggy jeans and the slightly oversized black nirvana shirt.

I mumbled a bit forgetting what I was gonna do , then it came back to my mind. I took out a hairbrush from the drawer and started combing my hair... and it got stuck. I cursed u see my breath and pulled the brush. "ow ow ow ow" I whispered and FINALLY got it out. I had to get all the knots out and it'll eventually air dry. I hurried out the bathroom making sure I put cologne and my black Jordan's . I don't know why.. why I wanted to impress the boy so bad he's just a regular boy and I'm, I'm me.

I cleared my throat and walked out my room, well speed walked, my mom wasnt home so I wrote a note and left it on the fridge , I knew my body guards wouldn't let me go alone so I atleast needed 2 with me. I walked out and there they were, the body guards. "Where to mr arellano." One of the guards spoke up. "The enchanted river.. but we don't need to drive it's close." I replied with my hands crossed. "But sir, fans?" "There will be a few but it's almost 10 we'll be okay." I said. "Very well" We started walking  and I see a girl around my age come up to me.
"ROBIN, THE ROBIN ARELLANO OH MY GOD!!"
one of my guards were gonna push her away but I stopped them . "That's me" I smiled .
"CAN YOU SIGN MY FOOT??"
she practically screamed in my ear. I chuckled , "no."  "But I can sign ur hand" "OFCOURSE." She held out her hand and I wrote my signature.
"I WONT EVER WASH IT AGAIN" she ran away and I smiled nervously, were people that obsessed?. Anyways we continued walking until I saw finney sitting by the river "hey FINN!!" I waved and got his attention. I signaled the guards to stay put and to not interfere with me and finney. Finn waved and smiled. That's pretty smile I could stare at for days and those eyes I could get lost in them..

I was about to walk to finn when a boy came up to me and smashed our lips together. I felt disgusted and pulled away while wiping my lips, "what the fuck!!" I yelled. He just winked and walked away. I didn't even know him this was disgusting. I look up to where finney was and I expected him to run away or something but he just looked jealous, pissed or more while he death stared the other boy.
809 WORDS
SHOULD I MAKE LIKE OVERPROTECTIVE FINNEY/ YANDERE OR SAVE IT FOR ANOTJER STORY?!